Chapter Nine

💙Larry💚

Unlike Zayn and Liam who once again decided to spend time with just each other in their room it was just Harry, Louis, and Niall. Niall was still trying to get a rub of Harry's tummy and Louis was still fighting him on off, so the two of them stood there in a pillow fight, fighting over it.
"LOUIS JUST LET ME RUB IT ONCE, WHY ARE YOU BEING SO SELFISH?" Niall yells swinging his pillow in Louis direction. Louis growls "Because that child in there is mine and I don't want anyones hands on it but me and my beloved!" Louis says making a violent swing toward Niall that connects slapping him in the face. "AW WHAT YOU DO THAT FOR?!" Niall yells in pain "Thought there was no face shots?" Niall says. Louis sticks out his tongue at Niall. Niall huffs like a bull and then Louis starts to running Niall chasing after him. Harry lays there in the bed rubbing his temples purely annoyed. Any other day we would've laughed but call it the hormones or whatever he wasn't in the mood.

Harry growls he picks up a glass that's on the nightstand from them getting a drink at the rooms mini bar, Harry launches it at the wall and it completely shatters. Getting Louis and Niall to stop they both rush in to see the commotion, surprisingly enough even Liam and Zayn jumped up and came right over after the crash. Zayn being the first one out the bed and swinging the door open. "Haz love what's wrong, are you okay?" Louis says looking at sympathetically. Harry was way past falling for that look; "IF YOU CALL HAVING TO LAY HERE AND LISTEN TO YOU BABBLE AND ARGUE ABOUT WHO GETS TO TOUCH MY CHILD THEN NO IM NOT FINE!" Harry yells as he gets up from out of his bed "YOU AND NIALL ARE BLOODY ANNOYING SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOUR GONNA BE IN HERE OR GET THE FUCK OUT!" Harry yells going back to the bed and picking up his laptop again surfing on it.

Louis and Niall jump at Harry's yelling, it was two people in the band you didn't wanna make angry and that was Harry and Zayn plain and simple. But to add more fuel to their rage their pregnant and In around the clock, pain, torture, and constantly in a hormonal spiral. Louis looks to Zayn and he crosses his arms "Nope, don't look to me to help you with this one. I'm pregnant and trying to sleep too so the no noise would be greatly appreciated" Zayn says calmly turning around and going back to his and Liam's room. Liam looks back at the boys and whispers "The baby is making him cranky, please keep it down" Liam says as he shut the door. He realizes he heard Zayn slam their door as Liam runs to it he realizes it's locked, he sighs. Zayn had heard him...curse that mother hearing of his. Liam went back to Harry and Louis room "Zayn is mad at me so I'm crashing here" Liam says coming in. Harry is looking at his phone and he gets up picking up his laptop and phone walking away toward the door.

"Harry babe where are you going?" Harry turns around before he shuts the door "Leaving you in the dog house. Niall is welcome to join me and Zayn if he wants, we were craving Pizza" Niall's eye widen and he dashes out of the room quickly. Harry shuts the door and goes into Zayn room with Niall, Harry saw Zayn laying down in the bed holding his stomach. Niall blushes at the sight and gets up on the bed right next to Zayn sitting up "Want an good ol' fashion Irish man cuddle?" Niall asked Zayn and he laughs nodding his head and he rest his head on Niall's chest. Harry gets into the bed as well not wanting to be left out. Sitting up as well Harry slightly slouches down as rest his head on Niall shoulder as Harry opens his laptop again, it revealed a list of baby names.

Niall wrapped his arms around Harry and Zayn pulling them closer. Zayn looks over at Harry screen and speaks; "Looking at baby names? That's clever me and Liam haven't thought about them" Zayn says watching Harry swipe through the list "Then we should picking together" Harry says using his MacBook and pulls up the notes he makes two sides one himself, and one for Zayn. He labels boy and girl on both sides. "Now for me if I have a boy automatically I want to give him Louis middle name.." Harry says typing Willam under the boys, Zayn chimes in "Same here if it's a boy I want to give him Liam's middle name James" Zayn says and Harry puts it below boy names on Zayn side of the list.