Chapter Two

💛Ziam❤️

Standing at the lobby entrance of their building. Zayn and Liam wait for Louis and Harry. Zayn tugs on his shirt and looks down, looking concerned he turns to Liam. "You think they'll notice?" worriedly he says still fiddling with his shirt. Liam walks up to Zayn and cups his cheek "No love, they never know, those two blooks are clueless" Liam says kissing the top of Zayn's head.

"Yeah but I look fatter, and I feel fatter too" Zayn says sighs and still fiddling with his shirt. Liam smiles at your him and rubs his cheek lightly with his finger. "You look beautiful absolutely breathtaking, and you have the body of an angel". Smiling Zayn starts feeling a lot better, looking up he sees Harry and Louis coming down the stairs and Liam sighs in relief.

"Finally you two made it!" Liam exclaims as they come down the steps and into the main lobby. "Alright if we're all here let's go" Liam says as the four of them head out the building. When they walked out it was the usual small  rows of people outside of the gate screaming the boys names. Grabbing his hand discreetly Zayn is by Liams side nervous that the girls and their video camera can see his stomach. Liam smiles gently at him and lets him get in the car first.

Waving as all the boys file in they close it and then take off for the restaurant. Zayn resting his head on his Liams shoulder he listen as Liam and Louis talk.

"I'm still sticking on that fucking level! Come on Liam you have to tell me how to beat it seems next to impossible to defeat!" Louis howls as he begs Liam to tell him how he passed it. Liam laughs and just shakes his head. "No way, your gonna have to figure it out just like I did" he says snarky. Zayn soon chimes; "Liam don't lie you didn't figure it out on your own you had Niall help you and you know you did." Zayn reveals still resting his head. Liam
shushes him as Harry snickers.

Harry is holding his stomach as he looks slightly uncomfortable and discolored. Zayn looks at him puzzling "Harry you all right? You look at little pale?" Harry nods and reassures Zayn. "I'm fine just a little hungry is all." He says smiling, Louis grabs his hand and they hold hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the place the boys step in, right upon enter Zayn and Harry almost gag. The smell of grease and cooking food is making them nauseous. Searching around frantically they spot the restrooms and take off in the direction of them.
Flying both boys individually going into a separate stall throwing up. Louis and Liam are not far behind them and look at both boys concerned. Louis rushes into Harry's stall and moves his hair slightly out of his face. Liam rubs Zayn back as he throws up his stomach contents. Whimpering he sits down and lays his head back on the stall wall. The sound of Harry throwing makes him nauseous again  and he throws up some more.

Coughing Harry comes up out the toilet and lays his head on Louis lap and curls up. "What happened Haz? Are you okay?" Louis says looking down at Harry as he rest his hand on his head. "I don't know, I was feeling a little wheezy in the car on the way here but the smell of the grease made it worse. It smells so terrible." Harry says almost whimpering and very low as if he was drained. Louis gives him a look of compassion as he rubs Harry's stomach.

Doing so he noticed that Harry's abdomen seemed very soft and relaxed. Not chiseled and refined like usual. He also feels a slight bump, like a little bit of pudge. Smiling he keeps rubbing it.  "After this Harry i'm taking you to the doctors, this has been going on for too long and i'm tired of it. We can't get a good rehearsal in because every five minutes you have to hurl"

Harry nods. Zayn has finally stopped throwing up and they all get up and find a table and begin ordering their food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the boys had their breakfast Harry and Louis wait for another car, they would be going to the doctors. Parting ways both boys wave to each other and Liam and Zayn get into the car they arrived in driving back home. Zayn rubs his stomach and smiles.

"It's finally settled down now" he says softly almost in a relief. "I guess you guys were a little hungry was all Liam says smiling. He pecks him on the lips,  Zayn kisses back and they start making out. As things intensify Liam pulls Zayn on his lap. Kissing passionately, Zayn runs his hands through Liams hair. Laying back in the seat Liam straddles Zayn on top of himself and places his hands on his thighs. Zayn looks down at him smirking as he takes his shirt of.

Removing his shirt Liam sees Zayn stomach and it's little bump. This warms his heart and turns him on a little more. Gently grabbing his face and making out with him some more. Zayn's  breathing is becoming hasty as he reaches down and unbuckles Liams pants. Pulling down his enough for him to ride Liam. The driver turns on the radio and turns up the music as he hear Zayn go down moaning. Moving slowly and smoothly Zayn bites his bottom lip moaning softly. He knows the driver can hear them and knows what their doing but still doesn't wanna be too loud.

Liam groans placing his hands on Zayn's bottom guiding him up and down. Feeling Zayn bounce and the feeling of his length reaching deep within Zayn turned him on even more. As Zayn continues moving up and down Liam starts thrusting a little quick and vigorously. Zayn stops moving and feels it, as Liam starts thrusting his penis hits Zayn spot and he lets out a loud moan, as Liam smirks he repeatedly hits that spot and it drives Zayn crazy, moaning in pleasure, as he places his hands on Liams chest at he leans over his digs his nails into Liams chest as he feels him begin to pulsate.

Releasing his seed into him Liam sighs in relief. Zayn still there unfinished or satisfied. Liam pulls out his member and begins stroking it getting him off, after a few minutes Zayn bust and spread his seed all over Liams hand. Grabbing napkins out of the back pocket Liam and Zayn clean up themselves and each other. As they make it back to their shared flat, Liam gives the driver a big tip for suffering through him and Zayn having sex and to get the car washed out.

Heading into the building the two hold hands smiling at each other. This feels like it could last forever.

—————————————————————-

Hello! Author here, how did you guys enjoy this chapter? Let me know and the comments and don't forget to vote! vote! vote! I'm trying to update regularly but thanks for the few who do read it you guys are amazing❤️.