Chapter Four

💚Larry💙

It's now been two weeks since Harry has been to the doctor and today now marks his two months. As he stands in the bathroom, he puts this white cream on his hands. He rubs them together and applies it to his belly, the cream was to prevent stretch marks. As much as Harry would love to have them to show proof that he's a mother, he can't. He's in the biggest boy band in the world and he has a role he has to keep up, even if he doesn't agree with it.

After he applies the cream he steps out the bathroom and in front of the wall. With his shirt up Harry carefully places on of them below his belly showing the protruding bump that has yet to grow and is ever so slight. Snapping the picture Louis smiles and sats the camera down. Walking over to their dresser Harry throws on some sweat pants and grabs a jacket out of the closet. Louis grabs his phone and slips on his favorite pair of white vans.

Grabbing Harry a pair of shoes out of the closet Harry slides them on the two boys start gathering their things and heading for the door. Going out of it and shutting it behind him, Harry locks the door and they proceed to head downstairs in the lobby. There they find Niall and Liam waiting. Niall is doing some type of weird dance "What are you doing Niall?" Louis says laughing as he comes down the steps. Niall stops and turns around "Oh just some dance I found on the internet, pretty cool right? Thinking of doing it at the next concert," Louis scoffs and laughs.

Harry chuckles at the idea "Woah, slow down Niall, it's two months away so you have more time to develop...what ever that was" Harry says making weird hand motions. As they all stand there Zayn starts coming down the steps, moving past everyone to help him Liam takes him by the hand guides him down. Zayn has this new glow to him and his face looks more filled out than usual.

"Zayn, you have this type of glow to you? What have you been doing with your skin," Harry asked placing both of his hands on his face moving it from side to side gently. Zayn smiles "Well, it has to do with what me and Liam have to tell you guys, and since we're all here I think it's the right time," Zayn says biting his lower lip kind of chewing it. All the boys got in together a little closer and Zayn lifted up his shirt for the big reveal. "I'm pregnant!" Zayn said bursting in excitement. Harry and Louis looked shocked at the noise and are frozen there.

Niall completely taken over with joy places two hands on his stomach and kisses it "I'm going to be an uncle!!!" He says proudly jumping up and down. Liam and Zayn laugh. Swallowing hard Harry looked a little nervous, with Zayn and Liam revealing this news it made it even harder for Harry to share his. Not wanting to take away from their happy moment. The look of unease fading off of his face Harry smiles and hugs Zayn and Liam "Congratulations you two! Your going to be amazing parents," Harry says to the two boys. Louis rubs Harry's back, "I can't wait this should be fun." Louis says in an almost cheshire way.

All going out the door the they walk to their two separate cars that they take. For appearance and in the public eye Harry and Niall usually ride in the same car together, and Liam, Zayn, and Louis do. But today it was Harry and Louis and Liam, Zayn, and Niall in one. Louis helps Harry into the car and he follows in right after him. Harry looks down  at his belly and rubs it, Louis looks over to him compassionately. "I know you wanted to tell them but let's let Zayn and Liam have their moment with it. Based on how he looks i'm sure he's farther along then you and it's probably been eating him up inside to tell someone," Louis says rubbing Harry's shoulder .

Harry nods in agreement. Louis kisses him on the cheek and he leans his head on his shoulder. "We should at least tell our moms first before anybody, because i'm sure they would absolutely die to know," Louis says that comforts Harry and he laughs "Yeah, I can just imagine Fiz and the girls right now all over me asking me questions and all how their just gonna take over it" Harry says smiling. "I really hope it's a girl" Harry says "I feel like everyone always gets boys, and girl clothes are a lot cuter." He says in almost a whimper "Well me being an only boy pretty much I want a son...liking the name jr."

Harry giggles as Louis spreads his hands out as if words were formed above his head. "Overall I would be happy with anything we get, because they'll be a gift" They hold hands on the car ride over to the office building to discuss the upcoming plans and events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Making it to the office the boys step out the vehicles and into the massive building, making their way to the elevators and going up. They walk out of the elevators and walk past the front desk lady, each of the boys wave to her and she smiles back picking up the phone to let the boss know they were coming back. Upon making it to the open conference room door the boys all file in and sit down one after another and wait patiently for the BIG BOSS to come in.

As two assistants file in the they have bundles of file folders, charts, and materials. Right after Was a two women with rolls and tubes of what looked like plans and ideas. Next came in at least five people with a pen and book ready to take notes. After everyone shakes hands and greets each other the assistants go around and pour water for everyone. A few minutes after everyone gets adjusted and settled in the BIG BOSS comes in.

As soon as he walks in the smell of his cologne makes Harry nauseous, holding his stomach he tries to keep it down sallowing. Looking over to Zayn he could see he was in discomfort as well. Sitting down he crosses his legs and looks out across the table. "Well hello boys, it's lovely to see you all. Hope you've been behaving." The man sitting in front of them was THE Simon Cowell, the hardest judge to please on any talent show. One of the meanest, vile, and most venomous men in the business.

"So boys, let's get down to business shall we?"