20 - My Wife

Gorio's POV...

"Gorio?" Anthony immediately ran to his side after seeing him drunk and crying at the corner of our dorm room.

He was my roommate after all. The room was full of emptied bottles of gin and emptied beer cans.

"Hey, man. What's wrong?" He asked worriedly as he pat on my shoulder.

My eyes were heavy and my head's spinning, but I can still recognize his face. He's a rich kid who chose to be friends with an errand boy like me. Sometimes, I even felt like I didn't deserve his friendship. He just looked at me and I know he's worried about me. He knows I don't like drinking at all. It must have been a shock for him to see me like this. I looked at him intently, he's more than a brother to me now.

"Gorio?" He asked again as he took the can of beer that I was currently drinking. Then he sat beside me and place the beer on his side. He took a new one and opened it too. Then he began drinking.

I chuckled. He's always like that. He surely knows how to lighten the situation. "Are you drunk enough yet?"

"Almost." I answered.

"What's wrong?" He asked and looked at me.

"I broke up with her." I confessed and his gaze at me shot endless silent questions.

"Why?"

"She likes you, man." I answered bitterly and took my can and drank all of it.

"No, she doesn't." He answered and drank his too.

"I'm done with her. I'm done loving her." I answered bitterly and chuckled.

*****

Hi, everyone! I have some exciting news! Well, it's surely exciting for me though.

My Happily Ever After is now on Dreame. You can still read the complete story for FREE by downloading the Dreame App (which is also for FREE in Google Play Store or Apple Store).

Here are the links:

https://www.dreame.com/novel/AmNWmDO6wes098YDk5Z5Zw%3D%3D.html

or

https://www.dreame.com/chapter/AwKGIHEUx5qLy%2BRU5rPVMw%3D%3D.html

In case those links won't work, go to the Dreame App and search for me. My username is @geeem27. You can also try searching via the title of my book which is: My Happily Ever After.

I hope y'all will continue to support me. I still have a lot of stories to tell. Thank you very much.

In any case, for more questions and inquiries...you can always message me here in Wattpad for more information.

Love Lots,

Gee