Prologue

Hey, guys! This is my second book! I hope you'll support it like my first one! Thanks for reading and please vote for me as well! I love you all and Godbless!

***

"You know what? I don't care anymore! I hate you!" I hissed as I poked his chest with every single word that I say. Tears are streaming down my face and he just stood there, taking all my anger. Allowing me to poke and punch his chest repeatedly. "I hate you! I hate you! You liar! You said you will never leave! You promised! You said you will never leave! I hate you!"

"Enough! You hate me? You hate me?" he said firmly as he extended his arms, hold onto my wrist and stopped me from what I was doing. He looked at me straight in the eye. "If you hate me, then I HATE YOU MORE! And please, when will you stop your stupid little act, Abigail? Can you just be honest to me even once?!"

Abigail?

"You...you hate me?!" I stammered a little due to shock.

He never called me by my first name. He would always call me his princess or Abby.

"Yes! I HATE YOU!" he yelled into my face. "Because if I am a liar, then you are a scammer! The BEST ACTRESS! You played me! And you played with my feelings! You're the liar!"

"I don't know what you are talking about!" I seethed.

"You know very well what I'm talking about." He insisted. "Stop pretending!"

"I am not pretending! What are you talking about?" I asked while crying. "You're the one who lied to me! You're the one who broke your promise! So, why are you so mad at me?? I don't understand!"

"I said stop it!" He hissed angrier this time. Then he pushed me away and turned his back on me.

"Liar!" I screamed. "I hate you!"

"Don't worry, I'll be leaving this place as soon as I can. Have a great life!" He said. His voice deep and clear.

"Fine! Leave! Go! And don't ever come back, you jerk! I hate you so much!" I yelled as he walked away. Then, I stomped my frustration and fell to the ground sobbing.

And that was the last time I saw him.

***