7 - Sorry

Abby's POV...

"W-H-A-T?!" Emilia hissed.

"Gorio and I...we're together now." I repeated like it's no big deal.

Emilia immediately came to me and felt my forehead and my neck. "Are you sick?"

"It's true." I answered. "We're dating."

"Finally." Emilia said and clapped her hands happily. "I knew you both will end with each other. You both looked so perfect."

"It's only temporary, Emz." I explained and she looked at me with raised brows. "I just did that so I can get closer to Anthony. They go on the same university. This way, I can monitor Anthony's activities and I will know more about that Rose. And I can ask Gorio more stuff about Anthony."

"What?!" Emilia uttered looking at me like I've grown two heads. "You're kidding right?"

"No."

"Abby..."

"I like Anthony." I finally said firmly. "I like him so much and I will do everything to get close to him until he realizes that he likes me too."

"Are you out of your mind?!" Emilia hissed.

"Think whatever you wanna think, Emz. I'm desperate." I replied nonchalantly.

"Fine. Let's say you really like Anthony and will do everything to get him..." she said and sighed. "But using Gorio? That's not fair, Abby."

"It's the only way that I can think of." I reasoned out. "The only way I can get close to Anthony is through Gorio."

"You know that's crazy." Emilia contradicted. "Abby, we're still young and you may never know...maybe you'll meet the real one for you in the university."

"No. Anthony is the one for me. I like him and I'll do everything to get him." I said firmly.

"Trust me, Abby. You don't really like him. You just want him because he doesn't look at you like how other guys do." Emilia commented.

"I know my feelings, Emz." I added with a closing tone.

"UGH!!! You're so stubborn!!" Emilia hissed. "Fine! Do whatever you want and seduce Anthony. But using Gorio is out of line. You clearly know that he has feelings for you. You will hurt him!"

"He'll get over it. And I'm not planning to be in a relationship with him for a long time." I replied and sighed.

"I don't agree with any of these, Abby." Emilia insisted. "Gorio will be hurt and so are you. You will be playing with feelings."

"Do you like Gorio?" I suddenly asked.

"What? No! Of course not!" she immediately denied and laughed. "I just don't want you hurting other people's feelings. It's a bitchy move and I know you are not a bitch."

"1 month...I'll make sure I'll get close to Anthony in one month." I said.

"Abby." Emilia said warningly.

"Besides it's already done, Gorio and I are already in a relationship and decided to start dating. If I break up with him now, then it will still also hurt him." I reasoned out.

"And won't it be the same with 1 month?" she asked with raised brows. "The earlier, the better."

"At least if I break up with him after 1 month then I can say that things didn't work out well between us." I insisted.