32 - You're Back

Abby's POV...

This is the hardest night, in the last 4 years, for me to sleep. I tossed and turned myself on bed and no matter what I did, I just couldn't sleep. Checking the time, I saw that it's already pass 6am. My flight is at 9am and in the next 6hrs after that, I will finally be home.

Placing some clothes and some essentials in my travelling bag, I started to prepare myself. There's no turning back now, especially that I have already told Emz about it and she's definitely expecting me. Few hours later, I found myself boarded on the plane going back to my hometown, back to the hacienda where I grew up.

I can't wait to see you. I smiled as I read Emz text message as soon as I landed. And just like what she said, she's already arranged everything for me. I immediately saw Anthony waving at me.

"It's great to see you again, Abigail." He said before pulling me into a very tight hug.

"It's great to see you too, Anthony." I answered and smiled at him.

He helped me carry my luggage and placed it carefully at the back before opening the door for me.

"Geez. We missed you. You look great for someone who disappeared for years." He teased and I chuckled.

"And so do you, for someone who's been married to my best friend for years." I teased back and he laughed out loud.

"She takes good care of me." He answered and started driving.

"I know. I heard your second born will be popping out anytime soon." I said and he nodded cheerfully.

I can really see how happy and in love he is with Emilia and I couldn't ask for more.

"Life's greatest blessing for me." He commented and smiled widely.

"Geez. By the way, you should have just let a driver pick me up. Aren't you busy at the hospital?" I asked.

"I'd end up in a coffin tonight if Emz knew I asked someone to bring you home safely. You know her." He said and this time, I laughed. "She's crazily in love with me. But she's way more crazier when it comes to you."

"I know." I agreed.

*****

Hi, everyone! I have some exciting news! Well, it's surely exciting for me though.

My Happily Ever After is now on Dreame. You can still read the complete story for FREE by downloading the Dreame App (which is also for FREE in Google Play Store or Apple Store).

Here are the links:

https://www.dreame.com/novel/AmNWmDO6wes098YDk5Z5Zw%3D%3D.html

or

https://www.dreame.com/chapter/AwKGIHEUx5qLy%2BRU5rPVMw%3D%3D.html

In case those links won't work, go to the Dreame App and search for me. My username is @geeem27. You can also try searching via the title of my book which is: My Happily Ever After.

I hope y'all will continue to support me. I still have a lot of stories to tell. Thank you very much.

In any case, for more questions and inquiries...you can always message me here in Wattpad for more information.

Love Lots,

Gee