24 - Too Late

Gorio's POV...

1 month later...

"Hi, mom, dad, sorry I haven't been able to visit you both for a while now." I said as I knelt down in front of the tombstones. My face was surely gloomy as I looked at their names. Maybe they'd scold me now as I have lost some weight. "Please guide me. Give me enough strength."

Then I eventually closed my eyes and let my fresh tears fall down.

"I'm in love, mom, dad." I confessed and smiled bitterly. "I'm in love with the most beautiful girl in the world. She's like a princess, a real-life princess. She's beautiful, sweet, kind and loving. She's a little stubborn too but still very naïve. I like her very much though. And I'm in love with her."

I then looked up, trying to stop the tears from my eyes.

"I don't really want to cry but I just can't help it. But don't worry about me, dad and mom. It's just that I'm so jealous that I can't help it. She hates me now. After what I did to her two years ago. I was a jerk." I said, my soft and voice breaking. "I didn't want to do that. But, Mr. Luiz was right. Abby was still so young back then. She was just. But now, she likes someone else and I'm feeling so hurt. What hurts more is that the person she likes now is Anthony, my best friend. Why does it have to be him?"

I began then to wipe my face and inhaled deeply.

"I'm so pathetic." I declared afterwards. But I still felt grateful having been able to have an outlet for my feelings. "But mom and dad, I know both of you wants me to be happy. So I will try my best and live happily. One day, I'll be back here and I will surely bring and introduce to you my future wife."

*****

Hi, everyone! I have some exciting news! Well, it's surely exciting for me though.

My Happily Ever After is now on Dreame. You can still read the complete story for FREE by downloading the Dreame App (which is also for FREE in Google Play Store or Apple Store).

Here are the links:

https://www.dreame.com/novel/AmNWmDO6wes098YDk5Z5Zw%3D%3D.html

or

https://www.dreame.com/chapter/AwKGIHEUx5qLy%2BRU5rPVMw%3D%3D.html

In case those links won't work, go to the Dreame App and search for me. My username is @geeem27. You can also try searching via the title of my book which is: My Happily Ever After.

I hope y'all will continue to support me. I still have a lot of stories to tell. Thank you very much.

In any case, for more questions and inquiries...you can always message me here in Wattpad for more information.

Love Lots,

Gee