31 - Time

4 years later...

Abby's POV...

"There's a note for you, Ms. Luiz." One of the event organizers said before she handed me a white envelope.

"Thanks." I said, as she gave me a teasing look.

"Another admirer." Elysse smiled as she tried to peep at the letter while I read it. "Oh, it's a real letter."

"Geez." I uttered as I smiled and immediately closed the letter, securing it inside my bag.

"Hey." Elysse complained.

"It's my letter." I chuckled as she pouted in front of me. "Go and help the others with the boxes, okay?"

"It's from him. Right?" Elysse asked curiously, not letting go of the matter.

"Just go." I said softly and smiled as I see her forcing herself going to the other room.

I am currently with the volunteers at the Hope for Elders Foundation. We just finished a fundraising event and now just outside the office. After knowing who's it from, I kinda felt the urge to read the letter right there and then. However, we're still fixing things and for sure it can wait.

"Ms. Luiz, thank you so much once again for your unending support and help." Mr. Antonio, the founder of the foundation said before taking my hand and shaking it. "You've done so much for this foundation and without any of your help, I don't know if this institution would still be here till now."

"You're all my family now and the elders here are so dear to me. Plus, you don't really have to thank me, Mr. Antonio. I am only doing the best I can." I replied and he smiled.

"All right then, I know you came here very early today for the event. I can oversee everything. You can go ahead first and rest." He suggested.

"But there are still a lot of things that needed to be –" I started when he cut me off.

"I know you're still young, dear. But even younger ones need to rest. Go and I'll take care of the rest." He interrupted.

"Thank you."

He smiled and nodded before he left. I cheerfully fixed the rest of my things then and walked towards my car after saying goodbye.

*****

Hi, everyone! I have some exciting news! Well, it's surely exciting for me though.

My Happily Ever After is now on Dreame. You can still read the complete story for FREE by downloading the Dreame App (which is also for FREE in Google Play Store or Apple Store).

Here are the links:

https://www.dreame.com/novel/AmNWmDO6wes098YDk5Z5Zw%3D%3D.html

or

https://www.dreame.com/chapter/AwKGIHEUx5qLy%2BRU5rPVMw%3D%3D.html

In case those links won't work, go to the Dreame App and search for me. My username is @geeem27. You can also try searching via the title of my book which is: My Happily Ever After.

I hope y'all will continue to support me. I still have a lot of stories to tell. Thank you very much.

In any case, for more questions and inquiries...you can always message me here in Wattpad for more information.

Love Lots,

Gee