14 - Things I Don't Know

Abby's POV...

"I still can't believe that we are now officially dating." Gorio said as he put his arms around me.

We are currently sitting beside the creek and my head in on his shoulder. It's been over a month since we started dating. And as far as I'm concerned, I think my feelings for him are getting deeper and deeper. I moved to him closer and he hugged me tighter in response as he kissed my forehead.

"Gorio.." 

"Hmmmm.."

"What do you like about me? I mean, I'm not really a nice and kind person. I'm a spoiled brat. I'm demanding. I'm lazy. And I cannot really cook." I say and looked up at him. "So..knowing that..why did you still like me?"

He looked at me straight in the eye like he was looking at my soul. "There's no reason in liking or loving a person, princess."

Then he gently cupped my face with his callous hand and brushed my hair.

"For me, whatever it is, you are beautiful inside and out. I just know it in my heart that I am absolutely in love you." He said and slowly kissed the corner of my lips. "I love you.."

I closed my eyes and smiled as I heard his sweet words and then I put my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"I'm afraid.." I whispered on his ear.

"Why?" He asked back, slowly brushing my hair.

"I might get use to this.." I say and hugged him even tighter. "What if one day, you suddenly decide to stop loving me?"

"Rest assured, princess. That day will never come." He whispered back and kissed my neck. "

"Even if I do something bad? Or wrong?" I asked boldly.

"Are you planning to cheat on me?" He asked with an amused tone.

He then removed my arms around him and cupped my face. "Are you?"

I shake my head. "No."

"Good." He said and smiled gorgeously which took my breath away. "Because in this lifetime and the ones to come, I will only love you. Only you, my princess."

I smiled brightly and closed my eyes as we shared a passionate kiss.

*****

Hi, everyone! I have some exciting news! Well, it's surely exciting for me though.

My Happily Ever After is now on Dreame. You can still read the complete story for FREE by downloading the Dreame App (which is also for FREE in Google Play Store or Apple Store).

Here are the links:

https://www.dreame.com/novel/AmNWmDO6wes098YDk5Z5Zw%3D%3D.html

or

https://www.dreame.com/chapter/AwKGIHEUx5qLy%2BRU5rPVMw%3D%3D.html

In case those links won't work, go to the Dreame App and search for me. My username is @geeem27. You can also try searching via the title of my book which is: My Happily Ever After.

I hope y'all will continue to support me. I still have a lot of stories to tell. Thank you very much.

In any case, for more questions and inquiries...you can always message me here in Wattpad for more information.

Love Lots,

Gee