26 - The Truth

Emilia's POV...

"Abby, come on." I coed as I embraced my best friend tightly.

It's been a few weeks ever since Gorio broke up with her and left for Harvard. I still have been pondering why that b*stard actually left but I can't think of any. I know things have been tough between the two of them ever since Abby had a miscarriage and avoided Gorio for several weeks. But I know very well how much Gorio loves Abby so I don't think that's the reason why he broke up with her.

"He really left without saying anything to me and even seeing me, Emz." Abby said as she pulled herself from me and wiped her tears away. "What did I do wrong? Was it because I didn't talk to him for a long time? He didn't even ask me."

"Abby. I'm sure he'll come around. I know Gorio loves you." I responded.

"No, Emz. If only you've seen his face. His eyes. He's angry. He's beyond mad, Emz." She said and cried once more. "Do you think he knew that I just started dating him because I wanted to get close to Anthony? Was it because of that? Chloe said something about it but I didn't really take it at heart. Oh, Emz. I don't know what to do with my life now."

"Abby. You're still young. And we still have a lot of years ahead of us. We just don't know. Maybe in the future, you will still end up with Gorio. Or maybe you'll be able to meet someone else who'll never hurt you like this." I said and wiped her tears. "I know you're hurting and it's okay. But I know, Abby. You are a strong girl and you will get through this."

"I hope so, Emz. Because this really hurts so much. So so much." Abby said and wept once more.

*****

Hi, everyone! I have some exciting news! Well, it's surely exciting for me though.

My Happily Ever After is now on Dreame. You can still read the complete story for FREE by downloading the Dreame App (which is also for FREE in Google Play Store or Apple Store).

Here are the links:

https://www.dreame.com/novel/AmNWmDO6wes098YDk5Z5Zw%3D%3D.html

or

https://www.dreame.com/chapter/AwKGIHEUx5qLy%2BRU5rPVMw%3D%3D.html

In case those links won't work, go to the Dreame App and search for me. My username is @geeem27. You can also try searching via the title of my book which is: My Happily Ever After.

I hope y'all will continue to support me. I still have a lot of stories to tell. Thank you very much.

In any case, for more questions and inquiries...you can always message me here in Wattpad for more information.

Love Lots,

Gee