16 - Misunderstandings

Abby's POV...

"You look pale." Emilia said as she placed her hand on my forehead. "Are you feeling sick?"

"A little. I feel so weak." I answered and shrugged.

"I told you to also rest and not to over stress yourself." Emilia said and pulled me over to a chair. "Just sit there, okay? If you want I can talk to Mr. Sanchez to excuse you this afternoon." 

It was just the beginning of the semester and it's not good to be absent right away.

"No need. Just one subject left. I think I can manage." I answered and drank water from my bottle.

"You look as pale as ghost. If Gorio will see you like this, he will go insane and make sure you stay put in your room." Emilia said confidently.

I just closed my eyes and slouched on the chair, I don't really feel well today. I was no longer listening to Emilia's bickering. We were about to go to class when Emilia's eyes widened.

"Abby." She said and gulped. "Your bleeding."

I looked down and saw blood. My heart raced and paled. Then darkness consumed me.

*****

Hi, everyone! I have some exciting news! Well, it's surely exciting for me though.

My Happily Ever After is now on Dreame. You can still read the complete story for FREE by downloading the Dreame App (which is also for FREE in Google Play Store or Apple Store).

Here are the links:

https://www.dreame.com/novel/AmNWmDO6wes098YDk5Z5Zw%3D%3D.html

or

https://www.dreame.com/chapter/AwKGIHEUx5qLy%2BRU5rPVMw%3D%3D.html

In case those links won't work, go to the Dreame App and search for me. My username is @geeem27. You can also try searching via the title of my book which is: My Happily Ever After.

I hope y'all will continue to support me. I still have a lot of stories to tell. Thank you very much.

In any case, for more questions and inquiries...you can always message me here in Wattpad for more information.

Love Lots,

Gee