2 - Arranged

Abby's POV...

We were chatting happily about the upcoming Senior's Ball in the kitchen when I saw Gorio pass by and when he saw me, he smiled brightly. That same typical smile that he gives me daily. He's really handsome but he hides them in his glasses, messy looking hair and not so cool outfits.

"Good morning, princess." he said. "Morning, Emz."

"What's so good in the morning?" I muttered and immediately pouted.

"Y-you." he stuttered and he shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Err. Whatever, Gorio." I said and he chuckled.

"I'll...ugh, I'll take my leave, princess...Emz!" he said and fixed his glasses. He rendered a smile again before finally leaving us in peace.

"Ahhhh!! Gorio's looking more and more handsome as years go by, don't you think?" Emilia whispered to my ears and giggled.

Emilia is Carolina's daughter who also lives in our house. She's like my real best friend. We grew up together and go to the same school. Her school fees and all are handled by my parents since Carolina's been working with us for a very long time now. She usually helps with the house chores even if she doesn't need to.

"Yeah, but you know very well that for me, Anthony's more handsome." I answered and rolled my eyes.

"Anthony...Anthony...Anthony..." she pouted. "You always talk about that guy."

"What? It's true." I said firmly.

"I beg to disagree, señorita. Gorio's face, body and sex appeal is way beyond señorito Anthony's league." Emilia said firmly. "And...can I just add that your Anthony's kinda cocky."

"He's absolutely not." I countered. "Anthony's nice and kind. He wouldn't be loved by everyone if he's cocky. Plus, he's Gorio's best friend."

"Tsk. He is. Trust me." Emilia insisted. "And if I know any better, maybe Anthony's just taking advantage of Gorio's brilliant mind so he keeps him as his 'so-called' friend..."

"Hey. You know that's not true. And besides, you're only saying that because you two always end up fighting." I added. "But if you actually try to befriend him and know him better. You'll see that he is a nice guy."

"Tsk! Nice guy, my a**. For your information, the reason why I don't really like him for you is...number 1, he's cocky...2, he's cocky and lastly, he's cocky."

I rolled my eyes at her and she smirked.

"Whatever you say, Emilia...You're annoying. And please, you know I don't like you calling me señorita...Just so you know, Anthony's the guy for me." I said confidently and she just shook her head. "I just know it, okay?"

"I think you'll look better with Gorio." she insisted. "And can't you see that Gorio's head over heels for you?"

I just raised my brows on what she said.

I seriously doubt it.

"It's obvious on how he looks at you, Abby." Emilia teased. "He likes you a lot. And all of us here in the hacienda and in our school knows that he likes you."

"Don't start, Emilia." I said glaringly. "Besides...did he ever even say that he likes me? No, right?"

"Action speaks louder than words..." Emilia added. "Are you blind? He doesn't need to say it."

Honestly, I know that Gorio really likes me. Yes, he may look like a dork but he's actually very protective of me and gives me everything I want. He does everything I wanted him to do. But he never said that he likes me. He just follows me like a lost puppy. But after what he did before, he's name was scratched from my heart.