Chapter 1

-4/11-

Today is my first day I go to school. I prefer to stay at home rather than go to school but that commander makes me go here. And whatever she did, I'm a member of her family now, which means my last name is Itsuka. Well, since I don't have a last name so having a last name like this is somewhat good for me.

Right now, I have already introduced myself to the class, and I'm so happy that I go to the same class as Shido because if it not then I would have a mental breakdown right now.

After I introduced myself, the teacher told me to take a seat in front of Shido. I walked to my seat and sat down.

Shido: What are you doing here?!

He whispered to me.

Ngoc: I'm here to...study?

Shido: ... And why did you use my last name?!

Ngoc: Ask your sister, not me.

He then sighed.

Shido: Of course it was her.

As I'm talking to him, I saw her stared at me, the girl that tried to kill me before. I've heard about her before I got here. If I remember correctly, her name is Origami Tobiichi, the super genius or something like that. She doesn't seem like to have any expression, or so what I heard.

Okamine: Okay students! It's time for class!

The students started to take out their notebook and book. I do the same to them.

Ngoc: This and this and... Wait...

Where's my pen? Or rather, my pencil case! No. No. No. No. No! I forgot it at home!

You've got to be kidding me. My first day to school and I forgot my pencil case. I shouldn't have played Arena of Valor overnight yesterday.

Oh, well. I guess I will have to borrow one from Shido.

I turned behind me and whispered to him.

Ngoc: Hey, Shido. Do you have an extra pen?

Shido: I don't have one. Why?

Ngoc: I...um, nevermind.

Shido: ?

For some reason, I feel I will get scold by him if he tell him about this.

Okay. So the only person I know here don't have an extra pen. I mean, I could borrow one from Tobiichi, no offense but she's creepy as fuck. She's still staring at me right now. What am I supposed to do now?

???: Hey, uh, what's wrong?

The orange hair girl sit next to my right asked me. I whispered low enough for Shido not to heard what I say.

Ngoc: Well, I...kinda forgot my pencil case.

I nervously answer.

???: Oh. Then would you like to borrow one? I have an extra one.

Ngoc: Really?! That would be great!

I happily said, still whispered.

???: Here.

She gave me her extra pen.

Ngoc: Thank you very much, uh...

Ai: It's Ai, Ai Yamabuki.

Ngoc: Thanks, Ai.

Ai: Your welcome.

Phew. I was saved.

* * *

It's break time! Finally!

The physics teacher or better known as Reine, I knew she was gonna be in this school, Kotori and her told me about this last night.