Chapter 5

(I just watched No Way Home today and damn. It was VERY hard not cry. Best Marvel movie. 20 out of 10)

It's just a normal and boring everyday at school when Okamine told the class that there's a transfer student coming to our class today.

The new student walked in the class. She wrote her name on the board and then she faced the class.

Kurumi: My name is Kurumi Tokisaki.

The whole class, mostly boys, surprised when they saw her figure. Not gonna lie, she's beautiful. But she looked scary at the same time.

She smiled. What a welcoming smile. Certainly nothing can go wrong.

Kurumi: And I am... a Spirit.

I thought too soon, didn't I?

All of the students didn't understand what she said. But as for Shido, Tohka and Origami, they were shocked when they heard that line. I wasn't surprised at all. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than 15 Spirits exist.

Okamine: Um... That was a very unique introduction. Well, please have a seat...

Kurumi: Before I sit down, may I ask one more thing?

Okamine: What is it?

Kurumi: Since I'm new, I wanted someone to show me around the school after class.

Tonomachi: Please leave it to me!

Kurumi: No, thank you.

I chuckled. That was a funny scene.

Kurumi walked down and stood in front of my desk.

Kurumi: Could I ask you to do it, Ngoc?

Ngoc: Me?

Kurumi: Yes. You.

If she's really a Spirit, it'll be better not to involve with her. I don't trust her, not a little bit because she seems like she wants to kill me for whatever reason is. Also, she even know my name. She's sus.

Ngoc: Sure.

Noooooooo!!!!!!

*

While Kurumi was talking to Ngoc, Ai menacingly stared at Kurumi.

Mai: Look at him. Ngoc is talking to the new student. I wonder if they already know each other before...

*SNAP*

Mai turned to the snap noise. It came from Ai.

Mai: Hm? What's the matter?

Ai: Oh, it's nothing. I just broke my mechanical pencil accidentally. Lend me one, Mai.

Mai lent her a mechanical pencil. She then realized.

Mai: (Mechanical pencil? She just broke it accidentally?! What we usually do is break pencil lead at most, don't we?)

* * *

After the teacher left the classroom, I called for Kotori and talked about the new student.

Kotori: [We've confirmed it on our end, too. I didn't think she would turn out to be an actual Spirit. But it works out better for us. Before the AST attack her, increase her happiness meter and make her fall for you.]

Ngoc: I don't know... Something about her creeping me out.

Kotori: [Don't worry about it too much. I'm sure you can handle her.]

Ngoc: Hope so.

Kurumi: Ngoc.

Kurumi called me from behind.