Chapter 15

-Raizen High School-

Kotori: [I never would've thought you'd agree to perform at the Ten-oh Festival in a face-off against Diva. You can be pretty aggressive despite your cute looks, Amy.]

Ngoc (Amy): Sorry. I got caught up in the heat of the moment.

Kotori: [Well, what's done is done. We'll just have to do everything within Ratatoskr's power to win it. We'll take care of your duties as the festival organizer, so figure out how you'll get on stage ASAP.]

Ngoc (Amy): Got it.

* * *

And so, me, Shido, Tohka and Origami joined with the trio's band. Mai said they just lost most of their band thanks to Ai. Well, I'm not even surprised, though.

But a band with 7 people? This is better than I expected. I hope nothing will go wrong.

The next day during the Ten-oh Festival, the Raizen High female students were cosplaying as maid in order to run our maid cafe as this was the only way to win against Rindoji.

That also meant I had to wear a maid outfit.

Tohka: It's so frilly!

Kaguya: N-Ngoc, women's clothing suits you surprisingly well.

Yuzuru: Agreement. I'd like to take you to go.

Ngoc (Amy): Why... just why.

Ai: We gotta do what we can to beat Rindoji.

Ngoc (Amy): By the way, where's Origami?

Yuzuru: Pondering. You're right. She isn't here.

Tohka: Perhaps she accidentally slept in?

Kaguya: Anyway, you need to prepare yourself, poster girl! We're counting on you to bring the customers in!

We took a peek behind the window and saw a lot of customers standing outside of the cafe.

Tohka: Wow, I'm getting excited!

Yuzuru: Standby. We are at your command, Amy.

Kaguya: You're the head maid, huh? Excellent.

Ngoc (Amy): Wait, what?

I turned around and I saw maids from our school.

Maids: We await your orders.

Ngoc (Amy): Orders? Uh, well, let's do our best, girls!

Maids: Yes, ma'am.

* * *

Ngoc (Amy): W-Welcome home, master.

Kaguya: You're about to enter Hell. Do you mortals have what it takes?

Yuzuru: Notice. Here's our menu along with our pricing system.

Tohka: So you're supposed to write stuff on rice omelettes? Then I'll go ahead and write what I like!

While we were doing our jobs, I caught a glimpse of someone who looked like Kurumi before she disappeared after someone walked past her.

Ngoc (Amy): (Must be my imagination.)

Reine: You seem to be faring pretty well, Ngoc.

Ngoc (Amy): Oh, Reine-

I heard Reine called me so I looked over to her and unexpectedly, she brought Yoshino with her.

Ngoc (Amy): Y-Yoshino?

Yoshino: U-Um... Well... Y-You look cute.

 Y-You look cute