Chapter 19

Ngoc looked around.

Inv.Ngoc: Where... is this place? ... You there.

He pointed at Miku.

Inv.Ngoc: Tell me. Where am I?

Miku: Um, isn't this one of DEM Industries Japan's building?

Inv.Ngoc: Never heard of that place before.

Westcott: Incredible. I've never seen such a clean inversion before. Look, Ellen. This holds our dream. This holds our future. Time to get to work. This is the prey you were destined to hunt. Go, my strongest Wizard. Claim the head of the evil Dark Lord. Use it as the first stepping stone of our path.

Ellen: Yes. I understand, Ike.

After she said that, she disappeared. In an instant, Ellen appeared above Ngoc, and attacked him with her sword.

Shido was about to warn Ngoc about Ellen's attack, but stopped when he saw the situation.

Ngoc blocked her attack with his sword.

The question is when did he draw the sword. Not even a second ago, his hands were empty and now he was blocking with his sword which he drew from his left side.

Ellen then fell back.

Ellen: You indeed seem to have changed. Good to see you're measuring up. There's no point in a Spirit I can easily defeat. If you excuse me, I'll need you to die now. All we need is your power!

She stated as she raised her sword again and dashed at Ngoc and began fighting him.

Although, calling it a fight didn't seem right since all Ngoc did was blocking.

Then Ngoc suddenly moved upwards from Ellen, leaving him wide open.

Ellen: Got you. Pierce him, Rhongomyniad!

The weapon on Ellen's shoulder changed its shape and unleashed a blinding flash at Ngoc. The entire walls and ceiling of the upper floor was completely destroyed.

To Ellen's surprise, Ngoc survived the attack without any injuries.

Inv.Ngoc: Is that you've got? I'm very disappointed.

Ellen: Why you...!

Ellen approached Ngoc in an instant and raised her sword, slicing towards his body. Ngoc was able to block her attack easily with his empty hand.

Then, Ngoc raised his sword. Ellen quickly realize that he wasn't aiming for her, but Westcott. She had no choice but to fly back at Westcott. In the next instant, Ngoc created a powerful shock wave from his sword and hit Ellen. Miku then protect herself and the duo from his blast.

Ai: Are you okay, Miku?

Miku: Y-Yes. It's not like I tried to protect you two or anything! That was just a coincidence!

Shido: Is that... Ngoc?

Ellen, shielding Westcott underneath the rubble, came into view. Seemed like Ellen had already blocked the attack with her Territory before Ngoc attacked Westcott.

Westcott: Thank you for saving me, Ellen.

Ellen: Of course. I can't let you die here.

Westcott: How do you like the White Spirit?

Ellen: He's nothing like what he was before. Like you said, he is now a AAA-rank threat.