Character profile: Ngoc Itsuka

"A member of Itsuka Family. A Spirit who's also the first male Spirit to appear on this world. Coincidentally, he has the ability to seal other Spirits."

Codename: White Spirit

Age: 17 (physically)

Species: Spirit

Birthday: Unknown

Astral Clothes: Unknown

+Appearance: A long white coat and pants with some armor-parts on them. It makes the wearer look like a swordsman.

Angels: Unknown and Unknown

+Appearance: Swords.

Abilities:

-Sealing: Ngoc can seal Spirits' powers if the conditions are met. And if he does, he can use their powers when he wants to.

-Skills: Inspired from his favorite RPG game that hasn't released yet, he's created some techniques for his dual-blades skill. The names for those skills are his own. These are the skills he often uses.

+Death by Crossing: hit the target with both swords, created a big X-shaped cross.

+Death by Barraging: kick the target 25 times per second with one feet, lasting 2 seconds.

+Death by Piercing: the strongest skill of all three. Ngoc can either use it to thrust from a distance at high speed or fire a long beam at the target. Either way, he has to charge up the move if he wants to use its fullest potential. The skill is powerful enough to even break through a Territory with ease.

-Destroy: Erase anything he wants from existence. It requires a large amount of Reiryoku to use.

-L.V: ???

-Connection: ???.

Character details:

"Unlike other Spirits, he can understand why the Spirits are being hated, and why people (AST, specifically) want them to be gone. He doesn't blame them, but he can't let them hurt the Spirits.

That's why he joined Ratatoskr to help Shido in saving the Spirits by supporting him on Fraxinus.

That was, until he realized he could seal Spirits like how his adoptive brother does. So from then on, he started saving the Spirits, together with Shido, by making them fall in love with him in order to seal their powers."

Story:

-Hello
"Yo! As you already know, my name is Ngoc Itsuka, a Spirit. It's great to talk to an AST member without them trying to kill me. I can tell we can be really good~ friends, don't you think?"

-Chat: Swords
"These swords... just like riding a bike."

-Chat: RPG
"🎵RPG! RPG! It's a game for you and me!🎵"

-Chat: Laziness
"You're tired? Me too! Let's take a rest, shall we? ... Hey! I really am tired... tired from walking."

-When the wind is blowing
"We can't go anywhere with the weather is like this... Welp, I'm going to bed."

-When it rains
"We should take shelter from the rain. Wouldn't want to catch a cold now, would we?"

-When thunder strikes
"AHHHH!!! ... Y-You didn't see that!"

-When it snows
"Snowball fight!"

-Good morning
"Good morning. *yawn* Oh, I did have a nice dream, thank you for asking... What did I dream about? Uh, you don't wanna know. Trust me."

-Good afternoon
"Man, I'm hungry. I know! Let's find someplace to eat, maybe a restaurant if you like. My treat."

-Good evening
"The sun is setting. Well, let's walk around for a little bit, then we get home. Shido won't be happy if I come home late."

-Good night
"Zzz...Zzz..."

-About Ngoc: Fighting
"I like fighting, yeah, but if it comes to fight to survive... to kill, I really hate that. But I will do what I must in order to protect my friends, including you."

-About Sephira Crystal

-Something to share
"Hehe, sorry. I've got nothing to say about this. Actually, I'm kinda interested in you. For a Wizard from AST like you, you're pretty strong. What training did you have to be this strong? I wanna know!"

-Interesting things
"Did you know that 79% of stair accidents happen on the stairs? Mind-blowing, huh... Hm? What about the other 21%? On the ceiling, of course!"

-About Shido

-About Ai

-About Tohka

-About Tenka

-About Yami

-About Yoshino

-About Kotori

-About Kurumi

-About Kaguya

-About Yuzuru

-About Miku

-About Natsumi

-About Origami

-About Nia

-About Mukuro

-About Mio

-More about Ngoc: I
"Oh, come on, game! Just one limited character won't hurt anyone! ... Oh, sorry. What were you saying?"

-Ngoc's hobbies
"Fortnite! I like that game, too! ... Were you talking about Fortnite? No, I'm not even gonna pretend you were talking about Fortnite. I just really love bringing up my favorite game whenever I can. I play Fortnite so much. I stay up late and go to Tilted Towers."

-Ngoc's troubles
"Going to school would be easier if I knew how to fly. For whatever reason, I can't seems to fly like other Spirits, which is sad to be honest. But at least I have super-jump skill, and that's already enough for me... Of course I walk to school like a normal person. You didn't have to tell me."

-Favorite food
"Kinako breads are very delicious... Dango, ice cream... and cookies, too! Ruby often shares her cookies with me. Did she buy those, or did she make those? No idea. That being said, Shido's cooking is still the best."

-Least favorite food
"I don't have one. I love all food!... well, food that can be edible, obviously."

(Character profile chapters will keep being updated randomly until the story ends.)