Feel Bad?

TW! Sh, Blood, Child Abuse, Cyberbullying, Mention of Nudity, Yelling, and Typical Angsty Writing!
(Edited)
Chapter one, Feel bad?
I hope you enjoy and consider voting!
Don't forget to drink water!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sweat poured down his face as the blonde, better known as Tommyinnit, mowed his family's lawn. He had just gotten up from a mid-day nap about an hour or so prior. The awakening call not the greatest in the world, to say the least.

Tommy remembered the series of events take fold over and over in his dizzy mind. It wasn't usually this hot out where he lived. Guess the climate be changin'.

The sheets had been pulled off of of the anorexic boy swiftly, then his father's hand pulled out and grabbed his shoulder. Tommy was yanked out of bed and yelled at about staying up too late.

Tommy went to defend, but was met with a solid slap to the head. Right above his ear. It still hurt when he touched it.

Another sitting of ranting and he was given another slap in the same spot, making him fall to the ground and hold it momentarily.

Seemingly, his father was done with him, so he sent him out the door to mow.

Tommy was so done, so- so emotional and vulnerable at this point. He felt thw need to fall into the grass and erupt into tears. But no, he had to mow, or else he'd get called a fat piece of shit and tossed around some more.

After awhile Tommy eventually finished and went back inside. He told his dad who was in the living room and rushed up the stairs of his home to his bedroom.

"Dammit, why me?" Tommy asked his ceiling fan. No reply, although he felt like he could answer it for himself, even if he might be wrong.

"Is it cause I'm weak? Is it cause I tried to do no harm? God-" Tommy stopped himself. In the corner of his eye was the broken blade from a busted pencil sharpener. "Please forgive me." He whispered, making his way to the sharp object in a hunch. He grabbed it and a change of clothes.

"Gonna shower!" He hollered down the stairs for his mom to hear. Yes, he was lying, but not really. He was first going to tear open the flesh on his arms with a crooked and contaminated blade and then take a shower.

Showering was always Tommy's coverup for self harm or tossing up his last meal. But hey, it help's! (No, no it does not. I am not promoting sh nor am i simplifying it. Sh is a coping mechanism that is very dangerous!)

He turned the shower head on and readied himself for the blood that was about to seep from his body.

Taking a deep breath in and holding it, he pressed long and hard on his wrist. A dark red dribbled out and he slid the rest of the way with the same pressure.

He seethed through his teeth and released all the air he had held in. He did this again over and over, quicker each time. His head got fuzzy and he stopped himself with a sharp gasp and looked up at the fogged mirror for a moment.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit." He whispered, taking his draining arm to the shower. He undressed and stepped in. The hot water stung the cuts along his forearm. His legs shook, making him give in and sit down in the tub.

The blonde stayed like that for the longest time. He dozed of for a minute but came right back.

"God dammit, Tommy, why are you like this?

///////////////////

Around eight that same night the blonde got on his computer and surfed through his junk. He saw twitch and decided it was time for a stream.