Notice?

TW! Mentions of Running Away!
(Edited)
Chapter Six, Notice?
I hope you enjoy and consider voting!
Don't forget to drink water!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person:

Tubbo was worried, seeing all those messages, so he sat down on his bed and began typing.

🐝Tubbo
Hi im here sorrey i was asellp.
Whatever you needed to takl about im here now:(

Tommy's phone vibrated next to him as he layed in pain on his bed. He grabbed his phone and looked at his message. He just stared at it for awhile before deciding what to message him.

👶Tommy
Call? Ig it would be easier i just wont have cam on

🐝Tubbo
Same cool yea we can

The phone lit up within seconds after Toby sent the text,

🐝Tubbo Is Calling...

Tommy picked up the phone, "Hey Tubbo, I wanted to talk about something, and i was wondering if you would be okay with it." he tried to make it as casual as possible but the pain in his lungs made his breath come out stiff and strong. He hoped Tubbo wouldn't notice it. "Whats up?" Tubbo asked, feeling like his friend sounded a bit off. Why did he act like it was an emergency? Was he okay? Tubbo was already suspicious.

"Can i come over? Like, for a while... I mean i dont really know how long just, can I?" That hurt to say. Tommy took in a stuttering breath as the caller shuffled off his bed and into his kitchen. "uhm... Lemme check..." Tubbo searched his papers and calendar on the fridge to make sure he had a clear schedule for at least the next three weeks. He only found a note about asking ranboo about the UK trip they were planning, but that wasn't that important. "sure you can and i dont seem to have anything planned" tommy sighed in relief, "aight thanks mate see you soon"

"you too"

The call closed and a call ended showed up in the discord chat. He stuffed his phone into his sweats pocket and began to grab things to pack. He was so nervous that something might happen that could make everything go off the rails, but he needed to leave regardless.

Tommy just had to make sure they never found out. The only time he is really noticed at home anyhow is when he makes them notice him. This should be a piece of cake.

But if they do notice?

Anything could happen...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
I SUCK AT MAKING LONG CHAPTERS IM SORREY SORRTY PLEASE AAÀAAAAAA

Now has 435 words!