You Sure?

TW! Mentions court, crying, police, DID, and Disassociation!
Chapter thirty seven, You Sure?
I hope you enjoy and consider voting!
Don't forget to drink water!
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you want this?"

"I'm sure." Tommy said, stepping off of the cabin porch to follow the others to the car. His heart was racing, but he needed to get this over with. He needed to go and report his parents, or at least, that's what Phil said. He trusts Phil, so, he figures it's finally time to come out of hiding.

Tommy slides in the back of the car and gives a weak smile to Tubbo on the left of him. Ran and Phil were already in the front, leaving J.J. to be the last one to get in the car. Phil smiled at Tommy through the mirror and started to pull out of the driveway. They were on their way.

Once at the police station in town, Tommy and Phil unbuckled and stepped ut of the car. Ranboo mouthed the words 'good luck' to Tommy as he rounded the car. Tommy and Phil entered nervously and went up to the desk. Tommy shook a bit, he didn't know what to do. He was too nervous to deal with this all. He felt like violently shaking and screaming like a toddler, his mind disassociating on a plant in the corner.

Tommy did snap out of it when an officer came out of a side door and approached him and Phil. This scared Tommy even more. He was scared of the police, he felt like they only did bad, since, they never did any good for him.

The officer asked Tommy to come with him so he can ask some questions. He felt awkward and out of place, he'd never been in a police station, he didn't know what to expect.

But, it was kinda simple. The officer told Tommy to be honest and clear with him, and he was. He cried near the end though, getting to the difficult stuff. But once he was done the officer reassured him and sent him back out. He stepped out, his face hot red, and hugged Phil. He scared Phil, even after Phil wanted to get going, he still kept himself clutched onto him. A shoulder rub from Phil, and they were back in the car. 'That was quick' he thought to himself. Avoiding the other faces in the car as he buckled up and closed his door. 'How did it go?' He heard Ran ask- but he felt weak and tingly. He didn't want to think about how it went-or how any of it went for that matter. It all went like shit. Shit.

Shit. He looked out the window as the police station left his view. Shit for the way his older brother left him. Shit for having an abusive father. Shit for having an ignorant mom. Shit for ignoring other's advice. Shit for being too weak to handle it alone. Shit for taking this long for him to finally reach out. But would it still be shit after this?

Tommy's droopy eyes lifted. He looked to his side at his friends minding their own business. His face heated up and his eyes watered again. They were too nice for him. They're not shit. Maybe the only non-shitty things about his life were sitting right next to him. He closed his eyes and whimpered back his quiet sobs. Frustrated for crying-again- he shoved his hot face in his hands and sniffled. He hummed long and horace. He felt his body shake from his bouncing legs going back and fourth.

A hand wrapped around him and pulled him closer. Something pressed against his head momentarily, the hand now rubbing his arm. Tommy groaned through his short breaths, trying his best to slow down. He pressed into the body beside him and cried. His head slid under theirs, Ranboo's voice whispering from above.

"It's all okay now, it's okay."

The rest of the day was blank.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy felt like he had just woken up, but he was sitting up. His mind cleared and he looked around. 'How long has it been?' He thought, figuring he was absent again, since he had a faint memory of gardening.

"Tommy? I wondered when you'd be back bud." He cringed and looked next to him at Ranboo. "Heeeeey..." He mumbled back. Coming back was so fucking awkward for Tom. "What'd i miss?" He asked, rubbing one of his eyes. They were at the dining room table, a computer in between them.

Ran gestured to the screen. "We were just going over the temporary guardianship papers Phil and your mom filled out--you missed a...an amount of things..." Tom's eyes glowed as he looked to make sure this wasn't a dream. It was true! Phil was like- his new dad! "Oh my god- heha-" a happy tear fell, "My dadza era has begun, fuck my dad!"

Tommy punched the air with joy. He was free. Even freer than he thought he was at the police station-now-now he didn't even have to fear of his inevitable return! "-But, we did have to have your mom there to sign them. Green had a talk with her and... he hopes you will too..."

A frown traced his face. "Green really talked to her? Was he okay? Did she force him to?" Tommy's eyes stayed on the filled out paper

"No Tommy, He wanted to- he made the very clear to all of us."

'Oh' Tommy thought, surprised about all of this new information. He let his eyes gloss and put his head into his arms. "I don't-... I don't know what to say..."

————————————————————————————
Has 955 words!