Better?

Sorry this part is shorter, school still exists... Not that i forgot of course. 😃👍
TW: vomit, gagging, mention of obesity, poor dieting, self-bullying, and mention of self-starvation.
Tommy POV:

         I need to listen to whatever that dream was, it was only warning me.

I didn't want to be ugly, pitying my friends to feel sorry for me. I wanted to be skinny, loveable, and independent.

I don't want to be this way anymore! I...

I need to fix me.

And firstly, lose the extra weight.

I need a diet.

///////////////

After a good half hour of staring at the ceiling I got up and drank some water, my stomach ache now nonexistent.

Tubbo has some salad stuff left from the cooking streams I can eat while I'm here.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

I prepared a salad after seeing it was already almost noon, making sure it was dainty and small.

While eating I pinched at my thigh, aggravated.

As soon as I finished I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked at all my features, all my imperfections.

It made me gag, I didn't hold it back either, vomit euruppted from the pit of my stomach.

It mostly went into the toilet, but it still made a mess.

I was lightheaded and dizzy, frantically trying to clean up and keep my footing.

Then, I heard a knock.

*Knock* *knock*

"Helloooo? Bossman?"

"Occupied!"

"Okay! Just wanted to make sure your good, you've been in there for quite awhile now."

I could hear Toby's feet patter back to the kitchen.

My throat was sore and stung like a mother fucker.

/////////////////

         I finished cleaning up and left the bathroom, getting confused glances from my roommates as I went to my stuff and pulled out a fresh pair of socks. (🤮➡️🧦)

Everything went really slow the rest of the day, and i just wanted it to be over with, for me to be able to sleep again.

Everyone needs to see me change for the better, to see me be better than even before, yeah.

Better than before.