Duo?

TW! Mentions of Blood, Self Harm, And Death!
(Edited)
Chapter Nine, Duo?
I hope you enjoy and consider voting!
Don't forget to drink water!
-----------------------------------------------------------
3rd POV:

A week had passed and Tommy and Toby sat patiently waiting for Ranboo to arrive at the airport. He had previously texted Tubbo that he was landing soon, and that to be prepared for an oddly tall man chasing after them soon.

Tommy wasn't surprised he made a joke, but he didn't plan on enjoying such a thing.

Ranboo eventually arrived, it wasn't hard to spot him amongst the crowd of averagely 5, 4. When Ranboo spotted them he did as he warned, and chased a fighting Tubbo down to hug him. Tommy watched from a distance as it all went down, but didn't want to get involved in the roughhousing. He didn't want to slip up this soon...

Ranboo carried Tubbo to the car and Tommy followed. He was envious still, wishing he could hang out with Ran like they do together, but what if he hates him? What if he finds out and never talks to him again? A shiver went down his spine at those reoccurring thoughts.

Standing next to the car, Ranboo pulled out his phone and surfed through it before adjusting his glasses and speaking.

"There's a café a couple miles away that sounds really good, think we could go there before going home?" Tommy's stomach churned at the thought, he had been at Tubbo's for a good seven days and had eaten once. He didn't know if he could handle masking his eating habits this much. It was so much easier when nobody cared.

Tommy POV:

Me and Ranboo sat in the back while Toby drove. (Lets just act like he isn't illegally driving...) After a couple minutes on the road, Ranboo began to fall asleep. Nervously, i scooted closer so he could use my shoulder as a headrest. His head slid closer and closer until he was sound asleep on my shoulder. I could feel his slow breathing on my arm, sending slow shivers down my spine.

I was a bit tired and let my head fall on top of his fluffy one. My body entirely relaxed and i fell asleep for the rest of the car ride.

•.°•Time Skip•°.•

I was shook back awake and was met face to face with an unmasked Ranboo. My eyes widened. "Tommy, come on--get up! Tubbo abandoned us, look hes in the café now!" He pointed out my window, and there he was inside the glass frame of the building. When i looked back to unbuckle Ranboo was already grabbing his fallen accessories and putting them back on.

I unbuckled and followed him as he scooted out of his side door. He hopped out and giggled before holding out a hand for me. I took it, my legs were sore and I was glad there was assistance when it was needed. We rushed into the café and whined to Toby in the waiting line.

He smirked, "sleep well?" I pushed him and fixed my hair. We walked forward and ordered. I got just a smoothie, watching Ranboo frown at me and getting an extra cookie for me alongside his french toast. We sat down at a table in the corner of the building and waited for our order to arrive. We chatted about money and our home life, I mostly kept on the money part.

Our orders came and we talked more, this time about how the house is gonna be setup for us to stay. Toby was surely glad to have us over. Me and Tubbo had already chose to have Ran share a room with me, so there wasn't much point in me listening, so i sipped my smoothie and turned on my phone. Grabbing a pair of headphones out of my pocket, i opened a playlist of mine and played some music.

I fiddled with my drink, feeling as if I benefited them and whatever the subject was at this point. Hell, I didn't know. Why should I? Its their friendship that I'm interrupting. They're even closer now that they can talk in the same room...

I finished my smoothie and got up to throw it away. I walked off towards the doorway, seeing the duo laughing at each other's antics.

Welp. I walked through the door and sat in the car, playing tetris while listening to more music. The sad ones were always good, but the best ones were the ones people called weirdcore... Huh.
Weird- I chuckled at my dumb comment.

I hope things get better once we get back home. I'd hate for this to be a duo thing...and not a trio...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now has 790 words!