Leave.

TW! Mentions of Blood, Self Harm, And Death!
(Edited)
Chapter seven, Leave.
I hope you enjoy and consider voting!
Don't forget to drink water!
-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

Tommy had just finished packing his bags and was ready to leave, he had the perfect plan.

Tommy had decided to pack his stuff in his school bags, and other essentials, like his laptop, in his trapper keeper. That thing was from around when he was ten.

The time had come to leave for school, and Tommy walked to the bus stop. But he didn't stay. After about five minutes, he walked off in to the direction of the subway station less than a mile away. He would pay, then leave off to somewhere at least close to Toby's place.

Tommy got on the subway and rode smoothly, almost falling asleep due to staying up packing. He managed though, and eventually the train stopped, and he got off.

The street was actually familiar, he was nearby Toby's for sure. He walked in the direction he rememered going so many times before, and soon, he was there. His new temporary home was right in front of him with a bright red door and a shiny door knob, waiting to be pulled.

Tommy instead knocked, not wanting to barge in and intrude on his friend. He wanted to try his best not to seem like a burden. When the door opened, a tired Tubbo opened the door. His exhausted frown raised at the sight of him, as he put his arms up for a hug. Tommy just stood there, hands now rested tightly on his back pack straps. So, a bit embarrased that he was rejected a hug, he reached for Tom's Trapper keeper that rested on his shoulder. Tommy let him take it and finally gave a soft smile. "Sorry I came earlier than we planned, something came up and i couldn't stay at the house" 'yeah, my only way out' Tommy thought, knowing that the only reason he came early was because he was supposed to go to school at this hour, a great way to run away without getting noticed.

Tubbo hugged the trapper keeper close to his chest and stepped out of Tommy's way. "It's alright, I needed to get up anyway. Say, speaking of getting up, you want some coffee?"

The door closed gently behind Tommy as he leaned on it to get his shoes off. He perked up once he got them off and nodded.

In response, Tubbo walked off into his kitchen to get the coffee maker running. Meanwhile, Tommy set his bag down on the couch and continued to take his coat and hat off. Tubbo hollered, "Feel free to make yourself at home in the spare room!" From the kitchen. A heaving weight was suddenly lifted at those words. 'Home'. Maybe he could finally have it here with Tubbo, maybe.

He smiled and sat down on the couch, his head hung low, "I will Tubbo, I will."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
286 words
A/N i feel like this one was longer, and hey, if you like dnf you should read another im working on called
•.°•Two Worlds•°.•
Its certainly better than this one, with chapters that are 300 words at least!

Now has 541 words! Also two worlds kinda sucks, id reccogmend my tommyinnitxmale reader called Rat Bois!