Lie?

TW! Mentions of Blood, Self Harm, And Death!
(Edited)
Chapter eight, Lie?
I hope you enjoy and consider voting!
Don't forget to drink water!
-----------------------------------------------------------
3rd POV:

Tommy stared at the front door from his spot on Tubbo's couch. He couldn't believe his plan worked, he was scared shitless something would happen to prevent him from being here now.

But the blonde's worries were far from him now, making it easier to bask in the warm aroma his friend's home had. His gaze went to the glass door by the couch, immediately getting attacked by the glares bright shine. The view though, was worth it. With the tree in the yard filling in the emptiness presented from the closed off bushes and fencing. Tommy thought it was quite pretty.

"Come get your cup off the island, Toms, i made one for you." Tubbo walked in, his own mug in hand, and sat at his desk across from the blonde. Tommy instinctively thanked him and retrieved his own.

When he sat back on the couch he noticed Tubbo was chatting with someone through his earbuds. Tommy felt selfish for wanting to know who it was, but urged himself to do it anyway.

He set his mug down and walked up, softly kneeling down to put his chin on the desk like a child. He looked up at Tubbo and smiled asking, "who's that?" On the screen was a typical minecraft scenery, specifically the snowy spruce home that was Tubbo's on the Dream SMP.

Tubbo smiled and patted Tommy's head. He looked at his screen and continued playing. "It's Ran, we were talking about how he's gonna come to the UK soon and stay with me, but because you're here too- well, we were negotiating how that's gonna work when he arrives.

A sharp pang of guilt jolted its way through Tom at that sentence. He should just go home now, save room for those more important. He felt unnecessary, and Tubbo saw some of that in him when he looked back down. Tubbo expected Tommy to be happy and say something exciting and overwhelmingly energetic, but he was watching the blonde look down at his feet in silence. Where was the boost? The joy? The annoy? Was something truly wrong?

Nervously, Tommy let out his response, "Maybe we could share the spare room? I don't need all that extra space, so I can... I can share it." Tubbo heard Ranboo try and defend the idea and needed to cut him off, it seemed to him like Tommy needed this.

"What about the be-"

"Yeah! That'll totally work! I cannot wait till you get here, see ya boos man." With that, Tubbo ended the call and his game, facing his full attention on the blonde.

"You know you didn't have to do that, right?" Tommy nodded. "Well, you don't hve to tell me why because regardless i respect your opinion and all- but I love ya King, and i can't wait to see what we get up to while you're here."

Tommy finally stood up from the floor. Tubbo offered a hug, and finally got one this time. The blonde soon let go and smiled, saying, "Thanks for the coffee, Tubbo."

With that Tommy walked off and grabbed his bag, Tubbo presumed he was going to his and Ran's new room since he needed to get it ready for himself.

Tubbo looked at his monitor background for a minute. He got up and out of his chair after deciding to write the day Ranboo would get on and off the flight on his fridge calendar- plus, his coffee cup needed a refill.

Tommy POV:

I walked down the hall and opened the door to the room me and Ranboo would be sharing. I felt incredibly guilty for coming here, why didn't i go to someone else? Why did i have to burden Tubbo and Ranboo with my problems and wrongdoings.

I sat on the king sized bed in the middle of the room and set my bag down beside me. I looked around and saw that Tubbo had my trapper keeper in here from when i took it from me earlier.

I sighed miserably and began to unpack. There wasn't much- but there was enough to last. I had the clothes that i brought--besides the coat and shoes by the door--in my backpack. So, i pulled it all out and went through it with sorrow. I brought a black technoblade hoodie with a grey long-sleeve shirt to wear together with a pair of soft, baggy, navy blue jeans.

Another fit that I brought was a white sweater and my red and white baseball tee, since it was a classic that brought good memories with my friends. I also brought my tan cargo pants to go with it just because i thought that they looked nice. I also brought two pajama outfits that had a pair of shorts and a pair of black sweats, alongside a plain blue long-sleeve and a couple thin hoodies from when i was younger.

My bag was now empty besides the undergarments that were left in the bottom. Before it was packed to the brim, now it sagged like an exasperated old man. I folded the pants longways to hang on the empty hangers, doing the same with the shirts. I just dumped the socks and underwear into the closet's top shelf because I didn't want to fold any more, it's painstakingly hard to do on your tippy toes.

I opened an outside pocket and shuffled through it to try and pull everything out. I seethed in pain when something caught the inside of my middle finger. I clamped onto everything in the pocket and pulled it all out, letting it scatter on the carpet.

There was my toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, bandaids, and...the glass I found on the floor. The blood dripped a few droplets to the gray carpet before I grabbed a bandage and covered it up. I had almost forgotten, with all this rubbing away happening so fast. I've only been here a couple hours, and i feel like im free to be at least moderately happy again.

I mean, the only real worries now are if they'll find me and if Tubbo--or anybody--finds out about my at home life and sh. I pushed the bathroom utensils to the side and clutched the glass. I have having to lie, especially to my longest friends...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now has 1089 words!