Tommy?!

Mid day J.J. got a text from Phil that he was coming over. J.J. then went on to tell his roommates to prepare them. But just as he was to finish with Ranboo, he was interrupted.

"Tell me about him, what's he like? I mean- not to sound rude..." Ranboo had J.J. stopped before him, preventing him from leaving by a grasp on the arm. "Well... I only just met him yesterday... But, from our recent texts and calls; I'd say he's a pretty chill guy."

Ranboo nodded. "Cool. Does he have special interests of some kind?" J.J. smiled and rested a hand on Ranboo's. "Listen man, I know you must be worried about Tommy, but he's just a simple minecraft hardcore streamer visiting from out of town. I'd honestly be surprised if he even knew Tommy."

Ranboo stiffened, then released. His hand slid away from J.J.'s and towards himself. Now he was sure of it. Phil was here looking for Tommy. 'Dammit,' Ranboo thought, "of course he's here! He's always there for Tommy!" The dirty blonde felt incredibly bad for not informing Phil about Tommy's sudden appearance a couple weeks ago.

J.J. walked out of the room and left Ranboo to sit in their thoughts.

//////////////////////

About an hour after the two talked, Ranboo was discussing it with Tubbo in the quaint kitchen of theirs. The poor oblivious boy was shocked by their theory. "It'll be so awkward if we just wait to walk out! We should just say hi when he gets here!"

The smaller had a mighty argument against Ranboo's cowardly attempt to keep the peace. "But what'll he think of us suddenly living in some log cabin in the middle of a campground forest?"

"Shocked, he'll be shocked."

Tubbo glanced over to the living room and at the dirty blonde tuft of hair that wriggled around on the couch. He, referring to the boy in the living room, had shifted back to himself recently and was sent to just watch TV. Looking back, Ranboo sighed and hugged Tubbo softly. "It's for Tommy, i agree with you... Whole heartedly."

Tubbo hugged back when Ranboo agreed. God- this was such a mess.

/////////////////

A knock at the door made Tommy jump, for he wasn't expecting visitors to come today. Nobody told him, either. So, in a panic, Ranboo snatched a hollering Tommy and carried him into the guest room. "What the fuck?" Tommy spat, pulling himself away from Ran's arms and letting himself fall into the bed below.

"Shhh!" Hissed the taller, turning around and peaking out the door behind him.

J.J. watched Tommy and Ranboo step into the guest room, signaling him to open the door. He did so, meeting eye to eye with the man he met the day before.

"Hey Phil! Come on in!" J.J. stepped back, and allowed the blonde to walk in. He closed the door and walked into the living room while Phil took his jacket and wet sneakers.

"The snow just started falling out there, but it's not even that cold!" J.J. chuckled at Phil's complaint and turned the playstation on. Maybe some gaming ought to fill the time. The two sat down with controllers in hand, ready to game.

The two played some minecraft survival together and continued to do so while the unsuspecting others sat on the other side of the wall.

But then, Phil remembered. He remembered how J.J. had some lil buddies over. He mined some coal in a mineshaft on the left screen row quick and thought about it. 'Where are they?' He thought, stopping mid game to look around the house.

He didn't see a single soul- that is- until a bang snapped his and J.J.'s attention towards the hallway. A blonde, scrawny, boy slammed against the bathroom door. He seemed to have been shoved out of the door across from it. "Holy shit!"

Phil blinked for an extended period of time while he witnessed J.J. become The Flash as he threw his controller and hopped around the couch. To asses the scene.

"God Dammit! Help me up!" Said a familiar annoying accent. Phil arched up over the back of the couch to investigate. He swore that he'd heard that voice before. It scratched his brain in a bad itchy way and needed to be stopped.

J.J. grabbed his hand and pulled him up, brushing a hand through his hair and immediately getting slapped. "Tom! Rude!" J.J. spat, slapping him back relentlessly.

Phil's old man mind finally connected the pieces a little too late as he made eye contact with Tommy. Both of them stumbled a bit in some way as Tommy landed back into J.J.'s arms and phil gripped the couch and dropped his controller to the floor.

"Tommy?! Oh my go- haha- Tommy??!"

G U Y S

I T S T I M E

P R E S E N T I N G...

JSCHLANKET E V E R Y B O D YYYY!!!!!

Also gae prib flag bc schlatt is cool
>:]]]

Also gae prib flag bc schlatt is cool >:]]]

Damn i gotta big forehead