I Miss It.

Tommy POV:

I writhed out of whatever I was under, it's texture flexible and soft. I haven't felt any other soft things in awhile. Weird, this old feeling. Like, like I miss it.

After uncovering myself from the blanket, I find myself shirtless. There's a slight breeze that sends shivers down my bare spine, something else was on me instead.

I look down and feel my back and torso, standing up to investigate. There's all sorts of bandaids and wrappings on me, making me look like a mummy with the amount coating me. I brush a hand through my hair. God, I didn't realize it was so long.

My hair was light and fluffy, making it's way close to my shoulders before unevenly cutting off.

I snapped out of my daze, looking around me. A man with several layers on, one of them being a skin tone tank top, sat sleeping beside me. He had frizzy, curly hair that spread out around his head, most of the ends pointing upward. He also had a small beard, and the length no that far.

What made me uneasy was the snake and roses tattoo on his right arm, the snake facing me. "Eugh." Then, Clementine decided to hop up on the coffee table infront of us and rub against a full mug that sat across from where I was.

I heard a watery buzzing coming from behind me. Looking, i see that there's a hallway on the left wall that leads into where it's coming from. Where am I?

Soundly, I walk towards the buzzing. I'm met with a door, a crack revealing light from within. "Hello?" I step back, someone opening the door. They step out, I pull a bandaged arm over myself just in case. "Oh, it's the guest. Sorry, had to wash my hands."

Infront of me Is someone I never thought I'd see again. His lanky height, conditioner-less hair, pale skin, all of it right there.

"H- Hello Ranboo."

"Excuse me?"

"Hi, I'm- I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? I'm not sure I know you."

I look him dead in the eyes, tears forming behind my sore, sleepless lids. I pull my hair up and smile a toothy grin, temporarily moving a bandage wrapped around my chin.

He stares a little longer, starting to cry too.

"Wait, Tommy? Is- Is it really you?" He grips the bathroom doorknob for support, starting to heavily breath, "How did you- hold on." Tears streaming down his sharp cheekbones, he hops out of the hallway and into another room. About five or so minutes pass before he comes back out, now with Tubbo.

I stand straight up, despite wanting to shrink into my own skin. I start shaking when I see Tubbo, sleep and depression clearly taking him over while I was away. Tubbo chokes up and looks me up and down. "Oh my god-"

I'm pulled into a hug with the two, my legs going weak in their arms. "Please- please don't let me go home." Ranboo and Tubbo hug tighter, rubbing my shaking figure. Ranboo gets closer to my ear, his chin still sitting on my shoulder in a hunch. "We won't, I promise. You don't have to explain a thing, we're sorry for not noticing."

He clears his throat, still holding onto me. "For not noticing how you treated yourself, and how others did the same." I yell into Ranboo's shirt, the skin below it muffling it to a degree. he doesn't hate you, he loves you. Tubbo loves you. You are not alone.

"I am not alone."

Tubbo makes a "mhm" before they both let go, all of our faces pink and tear stained. My taller friend puts a hand on my shoulder, slowly stepping into the living room and towards the kitchen. "You hungry?"

"Of course I'm fucking hungry! What's there to eat?" It hurt a bit to yell still, but for a moment, the world felt perfect.

We chowed down on whatever there was to eat, J.J. waking up soon after just to be told he's and idiot for not seeing the similarities. But, i really dont blame the guy, I mean, look at me!

I look like some 70's hippie band member got in a car accident, I dont even recognize myself! Clementine though, she'll recognize me any day, and I love her for that. Why wouldn't I miss it? This is amazing, to feel loved.

Hello! Uh... This chapter feels really fast ik thats bc it has 737 words. :1

Uh breaking news i had a dream that Ranboo cloned himself and was going to take over ohio (then the world) but first they had to get helmets shaped like crowns from batman and me. For some reason a really hot wither and Jinx from League of Legends showed up and told us that the helmets were too black???? And that they needed to be bluer???? So me and batman took what apparently was Mater from Cars down this really yellow road and batman cried about his love life along the way????

we made it to this ramp and mater like dissapeared and we slid off of the ramp and directly to the entrance door.we went into this charlie and the chocolate factory looking shit and inside was a bunch of doors and windows.

PLOT TWIST IG!?

The windows and doors were all fake and only one of both of them were real (besides the entrance.) (・o・) we find the entrance but when i open it batman is already like forty feet in the air climbing the doors and windows looking around. I like start counting down as the entrance like stoops and shrinks in like a twisted way to where it looks like something you ONLY need to see in your dreams. Well i get to zero and me and batman slide into the next room.

We're met with this room thats pink and yellow striped with a hole in the center. There's an old lady leaning on an incoherent sigh checking off a checklist. We go up to her and tell her we need to find blue paint. She looks up at us and doesn't let us through. Batman gets behind her and whispers "please? Please let us through?"

And she like clicks. She smiles and turns around, giving batman a surprisingly tight hug and bringing us towards the hole. Shes going on about how we, referring to im assuming fucking CG5, are the only ones in the building who whisper to her. (We like get a cool montague of CG5 talking to this blind woman while shes shoving us down the hole)

We exit the hole and are met with what looks like that home alone kid in a hospital bed. Batman asks if their name's blue, and they shake their head. I choke the shit out of this dying kid and their head turns blue and falls off, revealing a fucking massive blueberry. YAY!!!!!!! Me and batman like high five and then paint the Ranboo clones's helmets bluer and then they firstly take over my home town, (what a surprise!) then the world.

:0
Bru-
Yeah, dont oversleep, ever. Please. You'll end up like me, a drugless druggie.

:)