A Child!

J.J. Point of view (yay new perspective!):

I groggily flush the toilet and open the door to the bathroom. My left foot lazily placed itself upon the oak planks that made up the hallway, the other jumping up and making me stumble before I could make the next step.

What startled me happened to be just a wild animal, possibly broken in by accident when someone forgot to close something. I shake myself awake to find the lost critter and set it free.

I follow the small yelps into the kitchen and find the pizza missing. "D- Darn it..." I was really looking forward to eating pizza for breakfast.

I walk around the tall counter to see two beady eyes, thin and narrowed. The creature is atop some heap of mess, no, heaps of messes don't breathe!

The cat's dark fur glistened, the moonlight from the window beside me illuminating over what was Infront of me.

My beloved pizza was splattered across the floor, the box laying open on what looked like a...tall child?

"What the f- fuck?" Who was this kid? He looked grubby and starved. The cat seemed to be his companion, from how much its trying to keep me back as i step closer.

I had no idea what to do with a literal body! Well... They aren't dead yet. Were they in here to steal? I mean, i would've let them have something if they just asked, God Damnit!

Either way my inner boy scout kicked in as I grabbed the living corpse, despite the cat's clear retaliation in letting the boy leave their side, and set him in the tub. Before I could help him i wanted to try and make sure nothing was badly injured, taking off their large red and white baseball tee and tossing it to the side.

There was a large gash on his back, coated in dirt and anything else that coated their body. "Shit." Was all i could make out as i took the shower head and hosed them down. Their legs were scattered with cuts from minor to major, some healed, some not.

Their thighs, on the other hand, were littered with healed injuries and recent ones, lining up almost evenly. Once i cleaned the poor boney kid i wrapped a couple large towels over them and set them on the couch, their cat jumping up on them and snuggling up in their wet lap.

It was hard, but once the cat saw what i was doing to their buddy, they weren't as rude to me while caring for them. I made tea first and put theirs in the microwave, also setting an ice pack on a goose egg that they had.

I stood, looking at the snoozing kid and took a sip of my tea. Once half empty, i set it down on the coffee table and headed back into the bathroom for the first aid.

The first aid box sat full under the kitchen sink, ready for use. Once i made it into the living room, I set the first aid down on the coffee table and popped it open. The alcohol and a couple cotton swabs were my first grab, using them to clean the smaller cuts on their legs and arms. There was a coat of dead skin still attached to the edges of the big cut on their back, to which I cleaned it carefully.

I was cleaning a cut on their neck when I noticed their hair. Their hair was mid length, hitting right above their shoulder blades. Their hair was soft since it's been washed. I mean, before it looked almost dark brown, now it's a dirty blonde. Even some of the tips a strawberry blonde, if you noticed of course.

Their hair was becoming a nuisance to my work, so i grabbed a hair tie from within the bathroom mirror and put their hair up in a bun. I was quite proud of it to say the least. Putting so much effort into a strangers hair almost made me forget what i was previously doing.

I sighed and pulled a wash cloth out and began to properly clean the larger wounds. It was surprising that the kid didnt move an inch.

Once the cleaning was complete i pulled out some more gauze and wrapped their body where it needed it the most, making sure the bandage wasn't to tight on them.

My hands rubbed around the kid's dotted should once more before grabbing them a blanket and wrapping it around them.

"What. the. fuck." I said, this time much more softer and breathy.

A sigh escaped my lips when i set the microwave to heat up both our cups full of tea. my eyes glanced over at the cat as it grabbed a pizza slice from off of the floor and began to chow it down, licking the surrounding ground littered with toppings.

I chuckled and jumped when the microwave beeped, making me open it right away and bring the cups to the coffee table. "Alright"

I sat next to the kid and took a sip of my tea, looking at the kid when I set it back down and turned the TV on across from the two of us. A small smile appeared when south park came on, making me look at the sleeping other once more. I shook my head.

"A child"

905 words! WOOOOOO HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
Also, I didn't get to go to the water park :(
Want to see something silly?

Boom
PEEPEE