Start.

"Thanks John, this really means a lot."

Ranboo hopped out of the right side of a black Hyundai Accent and onto a thinly spread dirt road. Tubbo soon after, catching his foot on the seat and tripping.

John chuckles and Ranboo releases a smile at the scene.

The brunette lifts himself from the ground and dusts himself off. Nothing really was on his pants, if anything the elbows of his denim jacket were scattered with mud.

Mud, Ranboo thought. It had been humid recently. Soon, maybe in a few days, it would start to rain.

Everyone knows it's going to be heavy, Ranboo's eyes dart to the dull sky, his shoes swaying in a one-two pattern next to two others.

Tommy doesn't. His right fist clenches, hidden from his friends.

"-yone could come through here? And it not be a big deal?!" Ranboo snapped out of his daze to be met with an important topic regarding their search.

"Yeah, I-I don't like it either, T-Tob, trust me. I mean, people don't really harm anything, s-so i guess if we're not ha-having any problems it's all goo-good."

Ranboo has no idea what they're talking about, absolutely nothing. His only real option is to listen to their babbling and hopefully get some sort of context out of it.

"This'll make it so much fucking harder, oh my go-hAw!" Tubbo's desperate, angry demeanor now sounding maniacal and dreary as he bursts into laughter mid sentence. "What shoes did he take with him?" Another loud chuckle, "What snacks?!? What clothes!? Where THE FUCK WOULD TOMMY GO TO LITERALLY EXILE HIMSELF FROM EVERYONE HE KNOWS!?!?

"I- I don't know much about this tommy guy, but there's be-en smoke com-complaints we can look a-at?" John ruffled his fuzzy hair, letting it cover his face with it's jagged curls distracting all from his increase in stuttering.

"That's it" Ranboo remembered something, something ridiculous. The Dream SMP, when Tommy was exiled. Exiled.  Lodgeshire, it was surrounded in trees, and circular. It was silly, but it was a start.

"Any splotches of just grass surrounded by trees? Like, not too big, but not too small?" The three were headed close to the end of the dirt road, at the edge was a cabin and a map of the area tacked to a billboard in front of it.

"I guess ch-check the m-map." John suggested, and so Ranboo did.

He rushed past the two towards the board, reading it closely. His body swerves as he makes a comment towards the two, "there's eight in counting, mind us getting settled and checking them out tomorrow as a group John?"

Despite the gloomy series of events, two of the three punched at the air and shouted in response, "Slumber party!"

Words 470
Holy! I didn't mean to disappear on you guys! Hope you enjoyed this short update!