Dream?

TW! Mentions of Blood, Self Harm, And Death!
(Edited)
Chapter four, Dream?
I hope you enjoy and consider voting!
Don't forget to drink water!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tommy POV:

I finished the glass of water i had retrieved and set it in the empty sink, regretting the idea of even coming down in the first place. My mum could be such a pain in the ass when she felt like it. I turned myself away from the kitchen counter and headed for the stairs. I only made it a few steps until a sharp pain engulfed the bottom half of my foot. A good sized piece of something slid its grimy way into the soul of my sock and deep into my skin. I seethed out in pain, afraid to holler and cause attention to myself.

I lift my foot up and hobble as i go to pull it out. Luckily, it was large enough i didn't need medical assistance, but it still hurt like hell as i gripped it and yanked it from my soul. I about fell over as i pulled my sock back over the slightly bleeding wound to set it down. I rest my foot back on the tile and look at what i pulled out, wiping what little blood was on it onto my sweater.

It was a shard of glass.

It's probably from one of dad's shot cups or maybe even a whole bottle. Mom must've had a bad day. She's the only one home at the moment, and she usually only broke something when she was really, really upset. I mean, she was mad when I came down... It makes sense. She does try her best not to do it in front of me though. Thinking about where it could've came from was a whole rollercoaster on it's own, but what to do with it though...

My razor blade was getting dule and i was too afraid to ask for more for 'shaving' because i already did that last month. I hunched over and ran my index finger around the glass. It was sharp, like- really sharp. 'What if i...' I thought about it, i mean- i felt terrible at the moment- but not that terrible. I just needed to sleep this misery off.

My wounds were still healing from before. I don't know how long i was out- but any longer would've been dangerous, i just know it. "Not tonight" i whispered to myself, embarrassed in an empty room due to how silly this all would look to my parents if they saw me like this.

I sighed as I shoved the glass in my pocket and went back up to my room. As soon as I got in I felt exhausted. I shoved the glass in the sock drawer of my dresser and tossed myself onto my bed. While staring at the ceiling I zone out... Or doze off? I cant really tell...

The lights get darker as i fade out of consciousness. My body felt small to me as i finally dozed off.

//////////////

The grass is green and moist, there are daisies brushing against my bare feet. Running. Running from something I wasn't scared of, but now I was. They were dark clouds of people i thought i could trust. God- people that lied to me so much.

Social workers, my Mother, Father, the local paper, my school staff, strangers i didn't even remember from long ago- from before i became my brother- from before he died. He was mad. He didn't want to see me... I was chasing him. I needed him to save me just as he did many times when we were younger- when i was innocent. When i wasn't wishing death amongst myself every chance i got. I wanted to see him. I wanted him to yell at my parents for being cruel and for him to take me on his bike over to the park for him to cool off and take a smoke break. I missed it. I needed it. He was leaving me.

A ghostly figure resembling my brother yelled at me to shut up. I was being foolish, stupid even.
I pleaded and begged as a hole grew in my chest where my stomach used to be. It didn't bleed, just flaked away as dry as a bone. He looked in disgust and fell into the grass. He became green, his blonde hair faded into a highlighted green and his baggy clothes darkened into the soil like swamp water. He smiled and disappeared into the meadow around me.

I stopped running in surprise. 'Where did he go?' My head felt fuzzy as the dark figures grabbed onto me and turned me around.

I gasped as the hands disappeared and i was met with a door to nowhere. But, when i opened it, i saw my room.

I was pushed in by... Myself? He was greener though. He shushed me and slammed the door. We were in my room now, and the door was all our attention could focus on... He held the door shut all he could until he finally gave up and quickly backed away. I frantically tried to get my chair to the door but was stopped by a rumbling surprise.

BANG, BANG, BANG!

They got it open with a swift swing. He held me close in a swift sway and tried to pull me away but i let go. Their faces bit down onto my weak flesh and opened my wounds all over. He hid under the desk as he tried not to watch me get ripped apart.

Their smiles sharper than the finest knives. I couldn't fight back. I deserved this. But i still felt pain. I screamed loud and long, over and over.

He covered his ears and cried. I watched him with glossed over, teary eyes. My flesh and blood became hazy. The sound of crying and hollering got quieter.

God- I'm so sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now has 995 words! Hope you enjoyed!