4. The Dark Tales

La violet- a strong pack that is always the ones who start the attacks, merciless when it comes to their advantages. Most of their councils are alphas. They never talk and discuss things. Their first instinct to solve an issue is a war which by the way turns out to be a game of blood and fatalities.

Nevertheless, the pack never goes back from their ruthless deeds. It's all their rulers. Kim Yugyeom and his council are nothing but the definition of heartless monsters who only looks at their benefits than the well-being of their members. It might be the first time they were sitting like this, tongue-tied, with one of their alliance pack and the head alpha Mark Tuan.

The council room was well-lit and beautifully decorated. The sun rays coming from the window making the room luminous by nature. There sitting the head alpha of Del Royale, the omega prince, and their Army General opposite their guest around the wooden table. Their guests- looked a little hesitant, completely taken aback by the aura that hit their nostrils.

They don't want to bow down in front of an omega. The pride and ego in them will never let them do that. Besides, it's wrong. Isn't it?

Kim Yugyeom cleared his throat and waited for an answer from the alpha male, trying his best to avoid the omega prince. What's this male doing there in a matter like this? Doesn't this suppose to discuss between the head alphas?

But Yugyeom knows if one thing that makes Del Royale different from any other pack, then it's the powerful presence of the omega, not only him but the omegas in the royal council of Del Royale too. A thing Yugyeom and his alpha friends can't understand, or will never understand.

"Yugyeom-ssi, we already told you. We don't want any war with your packs. We want peace between the packs. So, it will be appreciable if you will think about your opinion once again."

The head alpha, Kim Namjoon spoke with a very very professional tone. He's not someone who loses his patience and control over little things. Alpha Namjoon waits and analyses everything before making his move.

Unlike the omega prince, Namjoon is in charge of making wise decisions between packs and their relationship while his brother, the prince controls the pack, warriors, and logic of Del Royale. If Namjoon is the brain, then his brother is the soul of their pack. Both are inevitable for the success of Del Royale.

Though, the prince trusts his brother's soft tone when it comes to discussions like this. His deep velvety baritone most of the time scares the hell out of the people in front of him. Not that he wanted to, but he thinks some people deserve that. Some like Yugyeom. And that's why he let Namjoon handle these sweet talks.

Yugyeom glanced at the alpha. The civil words don't make any difference to him. He passed a smile that hides nothing but an open challenge. The three Del Royale-ians got that. They kept their mum so that Yugyeom can spit out the dumbest things.

The said male chuckled, looking at his friend. Clearly, he wasn't interested in these talks. He wanted to meet in the battleground and finish whatever without even leaving a trace to memorize.

"Namjoon-ssi, I don't think I can accept something like that. You're offering nothing but a headache to me. In my opinion, you should agree with my demands and we can be good allies. What you say?"

As expected, the alpha blurted out. If it's another occasion, Namjoon will snap the male's head and make him count the stars. But he stopped himself forsake of some reason. His brother trusts him for his skills of problem-solving.

But before Namjoon could reply, the deep velvety voice pierced the silence and the air around them stumbled a little. Even an omega voice has an unbelievable power that shifts the aura from a tense one to a warning.