52. Love Wins All

[TW:  Mature Content]

"Jung--kook-- slow-- down"

"What, baby?"

The alpha sounded as breathy and wrecked as his omega, which Taehyung felt like a hot thing, making his stomach churn into knots. He feels the drag in his tummy, though it was a painful pleasure, the ever-enjoying twists and turns of adrenaline don't stop and he glows. He glows under the warm purple lighting of the mood lamp in their bedroom. 

He was close, so close that he could sense the alpha's tip deliciously hitting his soft and weak points, drawing out raspy and hot moans from the back of his throat. He was so close that he could see the stars above with eyes open on their ceilings. 

"Slow down. I-- Nngh-- want to feel you more-- deep--"

Jungkook knows what his mate is asking, making him pass a smirk at him. Taehyung had always wanted to feel Jungkook deep and delicious inside him, for a long time, feel every inch of him while Jungkook slowed his movements, touching the tight walls and the bundle of nerves. 

It makes his mate lose his complete senses, so close to his high instead of delaying his orgasm. The sight in front of him was a feast that Jungkook almost swears when Taehyung ruts against his slow thrust, eyes rolling back of his head.

Taehyung was lying there, like an erotic painting straight from a museum masterpiece. His back arched in a beautiful curve, the alpha's hands clutched around his hips, pushing him deep, long lashes resting against his tear-stained cheeks, his perfect eyebrows furrowed and pillowy red lips swollen and biting hard, silver hair a mess, and most importantly, he looked gold. 

Even under the purple lighting, Taehyung looked like a golden feast to Jungkook, the love bites on his skin glimpsed at him like the gold flakes sparkling around the moon.

"You look so gorgeous like this, mate"

The alpha rasped out, planting a kiss on Taehyung's inner thigh. He pulled Taehyung closer once again, pushing one leg on his shoulder while enjoying the sweet whimpers of his mate. 

"Like--like what?"

Taehyung asked between breathy moans, fist full of the sheet, the new angle, and the disheveled state of the alpha making everything worse for him. 

"Like mine. All mine"

The alpha leaned to lick a long stripe from Taehyung's length to his belly button, sucking on the piercing his mate got there, the silver taste lingers on his tongue, but nothing tasted as good as his mate but the effort was worth it because Taehyung had lost it.  

The hands curled around the sheets were now on Jungkook's hair, pushing the male closer and he whimpered loudly, the sound reverberated in the room, making Jungkook pass a smug smile, proud of his work. 

Even after hours of tasting him out, neither Taehyung gets tired of Jungkook's techniques nor Jungkook gets tired of Taehyung's mind-blowing expressions, falling into bliss while his wet tongue explores his sweet spots, walls tightening around his length.  

"Jung--Kook-- I'm... "

"I know, cub. Let it go... Let me-- lemme hear you... "

It was all that took Taehyung to feel the epitome of his orgasm, a mind-blowing sensation took over his body as Jungkook thrust through his high. His eyes rolled back and his lips were blood red because of the intense biting on them, and mostly, his heart was in pure bliss. Only Jungkook could make him feel like that. Only his alpha.

"Knot me, a-alpha..."

The omega stuttered, finding difficulty in stabilizing his breathing after the overstimulation, but his walls still clenched tightly against Jungkook's length, feeling the alpha's climax nearing.