24. Sweet Missing

"On count three, everyone should hide and I will come to find you, okay?"

The omega instructed the pups looking at him with excited and puzzled gleams. They all nodded to their Luna's words and Taehyung passed a bright smile. Once they all ran to hide, Taehyung started counting and engrossed in the game. He loves pups. As he's an omega and importantly, he loves playing games, Taehyung would always choose his free time to visit the pups in his pack. Here it feels different because of course, the rules of Crimson Asterin are a kind of wild to his imagination. Making sure that everything around them is safe, Taehyung invited the little pups to play and spend their evening together.

The sparkling sun was about to set slowly under the deep blue marine taking away all the warmth and making way to a cold night. The omega loved the mood around the pack. It surprisingly suited his vibe and thoughts. His eyes wandered to find the pups hiding from him to not to get picked by the omega. Taehyung smiled at the childish thoughts his head shared with him at that time. Some things never get old. One of them is the lessons you learned from a game you played in childhood.

The day was a hazardous one with the royal council running from here to there, discussing things they won't let Taehyung know. But the omega managed to find out that his alpha was out of the pack for some meetings and Jimin left with him too. He has told that Yoongi will be there to help him if there's any need but Taehyung didn't want to be more burden to the head warrior than he already is. Well, talking about their connection, Yoongi is now more open to the omega, and Taehyung too, kind of started admiring the man for a lot of reasons. He may not say that out loud, but somewhere Yoongi reminds him of Hobi hyung- the passion for winning and dedication to their pack. The only difference Taehyung could spot between the two was Hobi smiles more than Yoongi, but he knows they both keep big bundles of affection towards him in their heart.

Taehyung remembers the day he first met Yoongi, hating him at the very moment because of his cold demeanor and tying up the omega in Harlem. Now he thinks that the hate was just an excuse to get to know more about Yoongi and to be closer with him. Not only Yoongi, the ones Taehyung thought will be hating for a lifetime is now no where near on his despise list. Yes, he meant the same soul. Taehyung tries to hide his smile and walks around the pack garden.

"Careful, Taehyung-ah. Don't go far with the pups."
The perfect pitched voice made Taehyung turn and look at the head warrior, passing a sweet smile to the man. He nodded and waited for Yoongi to join him. The training was finished and the pack ground was clear. Taehyung let his eyes wander around Yoongi, keeping his smile on his lips.

"You changed our playground completely. This looks like some other place, not crimson Asterin."

Yoongi commented taking a glance at their pack ground which was now fully equipped with colorful flowers and plants. The sight itself was a calming one and the head warrior thought even if it doesn't suit the aesthetics of Crimson Asterin, the flower bed makes a way to soothe the vexatious thoughts. He met with the sight of the omega grinning at his words, equally calming like their garden. All the flowers around them remind him of Taehyung and his love for collecting different petals.

"I tried, hyung...Who doesn't like flowers? By the way... How was training today? Do you believe your tricks can make the Blood Moon pack surrender to us?"

Taehyung knows. Whatever happens in the pack, whether his alpha discusses it with him or not, Yoongi and Jimin used to leave some hints for him to understand. The omega doesn't have any interest in interfering with their official topics, but it wouldn't hurt if Taehyung decipher his suggestions to the head warrior or royal advisor, right? And that's how sometimes he ends up talking to them privately about their war moves to help them plan a better attack against their rival. Oh, yeah. Taehyung didn't forget that it's the same Crimson Asterin who planned to finish him and destroy his pack before and now acting all decent just because he's the mate of their head alpha. Taehyung can never move on from that. And Yoongi knows it too.