4

Christine's pov
Kurt and I held hands as we walked down the street,it was a cold night in Aberdeen.but then again,it always get extremely cold for some reason in Aberdeen.Kurt's hand was warm,kinda like a glove."you cold?"he asked,"yeah,but I'm not cold."I replied.he began to take off his coat,"Kurt what are you doing?"I asked."keeping you warm."he replied as he put his coat on my shoulders,"Kurt no,what about you?"I asked worryingly."I'll be fine."he insisted,"no,I won't let you get hyperthermia."I said.I was about to hand him back his coat when he suddenly began to run,"What are you doing?!"I shouted."you wanna give me back my coat?you gotta catch me!"he said childishly,I shook my head and began to laugh.i held onto the sides of Kurt's jacket as I began to chase him,we both laughed as I chased him around.

I eventually tackled him and we fell onto the ground,we both laughed.i slowly stopped and then realized I was on top of him,Kurt must've realized this because we both ended up blushing.i immediately got off of him,"this is nuts!"i whispered to myself."Are you ok?"he asked,I looked at him.he was giving me a concerned look,I sighed."Kurt,this'll sound nuts so please don't think I'm weird."I said,"I was born weird."he said casually.i grinned a bit,I shook my head and got serious again."Kurt...this'll sound nuts,but I think I like you.and I know,I know,it sounds weird and rushed considering the fact that we just met-"he cut me off,"that's the same thing I've been feeling!"he admitted.

"Wait really?"I asked,"Christine,you seem like such an amazing girl.A-And when I saw you,all I wanted to do was be with you.I don't want to ruin our developing friendship Christine,I just...I want to be with you..."he rambled.i didn't once say anything,I just stared at him and blushed."Kurt..."I trailed off,I didn't know what to say.i sighed,"let's give this a shot."i said.he tilted his head in confusion,"what?"he asked."I'm saying,let's get to know each other more.lets ignore the fact that we both have feelings for each other,if we try to get to know each other more we'll be able to form a friendship.then,eventually,we can try to date."i explained,"woah...that is so smart!"he exclaimed happily.

I blushed and grinned,I stood up."so whadda say Kurt?wanna try this out?"I asked,holding my hand out.he looked at my hand and then at me,he grinned."fuck yeah."he said,holding my hand.i smiled and helped him up,"I should probably take you home now,"he said."after all,that's what a gentleman does."he said in a British accent,I laughed."Why thank you kind sir."I jokingly said,he grinned and we both laughed.

Again I'm trying to not rush their relationship

See I want to make their friendship stronger before making them

Ya know

A couple