60

Christine's pov
I woke up feeling sick,I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom.i flipped open the toilet lid and puked into the toilet,"Christine?you ok?"I heard Kurt groggily ask."I'm F-"I gagged and puked again,Kurt swung open the door and saw me.i looked at him,i weakly smiled."I'm ok-"I hurled and puked into the toilet,Kurt slid on his knees and held my hair up as I puked.he rubbed my back,"it's alright baby,it's alright."he assured me.i gasped and panted when I was finally done puking,"I think I'm just not feeling well."i said.he gave me a look,"you know...you said that last time..."he pointed out.I widened my eyes,"no,no way."I said."Christine-"I cut him off,"Kurt I can't be,t-there's just no way!"I said.

"Frances' birthday is coming up,we just moved into this house,y-you have the second album coming up-"he cut me off,"Christine,honey,it's gonna be ok."he said.he cupped my cheeks,"we're gonna be ok,I promise."he said.he gently hugged him,I hugged him back."let's just check and make sure,ok?if you aren't pregnant,then you're just sick and I'll make sure you feel better.if you are,then we'll need to put another crib in Frances' nursery."he said,I sniffed and nodded.he was about to kiss me but I stopped him,"Kurty no I probably have puke on my lips."nothing's gonna stop me from kissing my wife."he said,confidently grinning.I giggled as he kissed my cheeks,we then heard Frances crying.I sighed,"duty calls."i said.