33

Christine's pov
Today we had a break from the tour,so we all decided to go out and have some fun.Dave,being the man child he is,wanted to go to the carnival that was going on in the town we were in.so we decided to go,mainly cause we were bored and had nothing better to do.Kurt and I held hands and followed Krist and Dave,who were running around and cheering.i rolled my eyes and laughed,Kurt buried his face into the side of my arm as we kept following them."woah!let's go through that!"Dave said,pointing at a haunted house."i don't know Dave,doesn't that seem...childish?"Krist asked,Dave gasped dramatically.

"Krist,you're never too old to do anything!"he exclaimed,I laughed."come on,please?"he begged at us,getting down on his knees."alright,alright we'll go."Kurt finally spoke,"come on Dave get up."I said.Dave excitedly led us through the haunted house,Kurt and I both held onto Krist as we followed him.i was actually terrified even though I knew it was just a silly haunted house,we actually ended up losing Dave somehow."Dave?Dave come on dude this isn't-"suddenly Dave popped out of nowhere and screamed,"RAHHHH!"Kurt and I screamed and jumped onto Krist."Dave what the fuck?!"Krist exclaimed,Dave laughed."ah man,you should've seen your faces!"he said,"I'm gonna kick your ass Grohl!"I yelled.i began to chase him down through and out the haunted house,Kurt and Krist followed me.