48

Christine's pov
Kurt and I were chilling in bed,we finally had a day off and we were not going to waste it."Kurt I just realized something."I said,"hmmm?"he said.his eyes were closed but I knew he wasn't asleep,"we didn't think of a name for the baby."i said.he opened one eye,"shit,you're right."he said.now both of his eyes were open,"got any ideas?"I asked.he smirked,"Bean Cobain."he said.i giggled,"how about we just make that her middle name."I suggested."you got a better name for her?"he asked curiously,I nodded."I want to name her after Francis Farmer."i said,he seemed a bit surprised."really?"he asked,I nodded."but isn't Francis a boy name?"he asked,"ah fuck you're right."i said.

I then got an idea,"oh!we'll name her Frances!it sounds similar to Francis."I suggested."Frances Bean Cobain...huh...I like it,I like it a lot!"Kurt said,he began to attack my face with kisses.i giggled.he then put his head near my stomach,"hear that Bean?you've got a name now!"he said.i smiled,gently running my fingers through his hair.he gently kissed my stomach,he then shot up."what is it?"I asked,"you didn't feel that?"he asked.i tilted my head in confusion,he grabbed my hand and placed it on my stomach.we sat there for a minute:and then it happened.we felt a kick,I lightly gasped."Kurt..."I said,starting to get emotional."she likes her name!"he said happily,I smiled.