53

Christine's pov
Strangely enough,I really missed the guys despite lecturing them about their over protectiveness.I sighed,gently rubbing my stomach."your daddy loves us both Frances."I spoke to my belly,she roughly kicked me."W-Woah!take it easy on mama Frances,it's not easy carrying you around in my stomach."i said,putting both hands on my stomach this time.she roughly kicked me again,"Fuck!"I exclaimed."honey are you ok?"my mom worryingly asked me as she came into my room,"I-I'm ok,my daughters just being a dick though."I said.Frances roughly kicked me again,"Shit!"I exclaimed.water appeared on the sweatpants I was wearing,I began to hyperventilate."M-Mom?"i said in a shaky voice,she widened her eyes.

"Ok,ok,it's going to be ok honey just breath."she said,tears began to form in my eyes."Richard!Christine's water broke!"mom said as she helped me out of bed,"I'll call the guys!"I heard my dad say."AH FUCK!"I screamed in pain,"KURT!"I sobbed."alright,alright,come on honey."my mom said as she led me out the door.

Kurt's pov
Dave and I went back inside and finished the interview with Krist,"thanks for joining us guys!"the interview."you're welcome."Krist said,"Kurt,you've got a call from your mother-in-law."a guy said.I tilted my head in confusion,I walked towards the phone and picked it up,"hello?"I answered the phone."Kurt,you need to get to the hospital now:Christine's water broke!"Judy said,I widened my eyes."CHRISTINE!"I exclaimed,I dropped the phone and began to run."Kurt whats wrong?!"Dave asked,"What the fucks happening?!"Krist asked as he and Dave began to chase after me."Christine's water broke!"I yelled,they both widened their eyes.