9

A/N
See?I'm not rushing their relationship

So far Kurt's kissed her forehead

Now let's start the chapter :)

Kurt's pov
"I wanna hear you singggg."

"No Kurt."

"Pleaseeeeeeeee"

"Ok,ok how about this:we can sing a duet tonight,that sound ok with you?"

"That sounds fantastic!"

Christine and I were walking down her street,I managed to convince her to sing with me tonight after I learned that she could sing."we're gonna be performing at a college tonight,I'll make sure we'll pick you up early."i said."promise?"she asked,I chuckled."I promise."I said,she then led me to her room window.she began to struggle to open it from the outside,"need help?"I asked."yes please."she said,I nodded and proceeded to give her a boost.she managed to open her window and crawl inside her room,I was about to walk away but she stopped me."woah there Romeo,where do you think you're going?"she asked,I tilted my head in confusion."huh?"i said in a confused tone,she sighed.

Quick A/N:No they're not gonna kiss
Thought I should quickly say that
I really don't want to rush their relationship

She stuck half of her body out of her window,she then grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and hugged me.i blushed and hugged her back,I helped her back inside her room."I'll see you tonight Kurt."she said,I happily grinned."I'll see you tonight Christine."i said,she smiled and walked away from the window.i walked away from her window and made my way down the street and back towards my apartment,I smiled the whole time.