50

Christine's pov
I was in my third trimester now,this meant that I couldn't basically do anything which pissed me off.Kurt,Dave,and Krist all became overprotective which was kinda cute.Kurt was constantly around me,and when I say constantly I literally mean he was near me 24/7.Dave was constantly begging to be the cool uncle,and Krist was always making sure I didn't get hurt.you know what the worse part about being pregnant is?on top of not doing anything I can't play the guitar anymore!my belly is blocking my way,trust me I've cried a lot about that.Kurt delayed the tour since I was on my third trimester,because he wanted to be there for me when the baby comes."I don't wanna be like my family."he said,we are laying down in my bed and relaxing(since that's all I can do).

"You're going to be an amazing father Kurt."I reassured him,he put his hand on my stomach and gently rubbed circles on it."we're gonna have the cutest fucking baby ever."he said,I giggled."yeah,she'll definitely get your good looks."i said,he gasped dramatically."That's bullshit Christine!she's obviously going to get your good looks."he said,I blushed."N-No way!"i stammered,he sat up."yes way!"he said,as I was about to say no way again Dave and Krist burst through the door."what's wrong?!"Dave asked worryingly,"are you guys ok?!"Krist asked worryingly as he picked up Dave.Kurt and I looked at them with blank faces,we then looked at each other and began to laugh.