34

Christine's pov
We were all asleep in the hotel room we were sharing,Krist and Dave shared a bed while Kurt and I(obviously)shared a bed.today was their last show in this town before they moved onto the next state,I knew that I was probably going to have to wake them up myself since Dave labeled me as the "mom of the band".i turned to my side,only to feel that Kurt wasn't beside me.i slowly rose up,it was a bit dark in the room so I couldn't really see where Kurt could be.i then saw light illuminating through the bathroom door,I could also hear quiet sobs and throwing up noises.i sighed sadly and got out of bed,"Kurt must've forgotten to take his medicine again."I thought as I blindly dig through my bag.i grabbed his medicine and a bottle of water,I walked towards the bathroom and lightly pushed open the door.

Kurt was lying beside the toilet,his hair was messy but I knew that he was crying.i sat down in front of him as he puked into the toilet again,I rubbed his back and held his hair back.when he finally stopped puking he panted,almost as if he was running a marathon.he slowly looked at me,his eyes puffy and red from crying.he collapsed onto me,laying his head down on my lap.i sighed tiredly,brushing some hair off of his face and tucking it behind his ear."I'm sorry."he whispered,it was almost inaudible but I could hear him."it's ok Kurt,I'm right here:I'm always gonna be here,I love you."I whispered,he hugged my waist and buried his face into my stomach.