20

Christine's pov
"My girl!my girl!this is my girl!"Kurt sang drunkly,and off-key,as I walked him home."alright Kurt we're almost there."I assured him,he drunkenly giggled.i was almost a bit relieved when we finally made it to his apartment,I can't even imagine how Kurt acts when he's high.i walked Kurt up the stairs and down the hall to his apartment,"do you have your key Kurt?"I asked him."don't worry Christine I left the door-"he then puked in front of his door,I flinched a bit.i turned the door knob with my freehand and discovered the door was actually open,I led Kurt over his puke and into his apartment.i closed the door with my foot and led him to his bed,he plopped down face first onto his bed.

I hesitated,"I can't leave him all alone like this."I thought.i grabbed his phone and dialed Winnie's number,"Hello?"she answered the phone.she sounded tired,"Winnie hey it's me,look I know it's late but I need you to lie to my parents incase they call."i said."what do you want me to tell them?"she yawned,"tell them I'm staying at your place tonight,ok?"I asked."you got it Christine."she said,"thanks Win,sorry I woke you up:goodnight."i said."night."she yawned,I ended the call and put Kurt's phone down.i then heard Kurt crying,"Kurt?are you ok?"I asked.he turned around,his face then lit up."you didn't leave!"he cheered,he turned around and almost fell off his bed.i widened my eyes and slid on my knees as I caught him,"Are you ok?"I asked him worryingly.

"Woah...an angel caught me!"he said,I blushed.i helped him up and back onto his bed,"let me get you some water."i said.i tried to walk to the sink but he grabbed my wrist,"don't go."he begged.he began to tear up again,"I'd never leave you Kurt."I assured him.i got in bed with him and laid down next to him,he pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly.he smelled like alcohol,puke,and cigarettes.but you know what's weird?i don't mind it,like at all.