25

Kurt's pov
"Sickening pesimist hypocrite master
Conservative communist apocalyptic Bastard
Thank you Dear God for putting me on this Earth
I feel very priveleged in debt for my thirst
Two and three"I sang the end of the last song(Downer) of our album,which I wanted to call bleach.Christine clapped,Krist and Chad jokingly bowed."now that we're done let's fucking eat,I'm starving."Chad said,"alright,let's go to a diner then.i ain't letting you use my girl."I said as I walked towards her."oooooo Kurt's in love!Kurt's in love!"Chad sang,I began to chase him around.

Christine's pov
"Ooooo Kurt's in love!Kurt's in love!"Chad said,Kurt immediately began to chase Chad around.Krist sighed in disappointment,"are they always like this?"I asked.he nodded,"hey knuckleheads!lets go!"Krist said.Kurt stopped chasing Chad and walked towards me,he immediately put his arm around my hip.we followed Krist and Chad out the studio and to his van,"you can sit in the front this time Christine."Chad said."Are you sure Chad?"I asked,"I'm pretty sure he's only saying that beside he doesn't want to end up hearing you and Kurt have sex in the back of my van,and besides I don't want that either."Krist said.i blushed in embarrassment while Kurt mumbled something,when we arrived at the diner Kurt and Chad jumped out of the back.

Kurt snaked his arm around my waist again,he kissed my cheek.we followed Chad and Krist inside the diner,once we were inside we got a booth and we sat down at it.i sat next to Chad and Kurt sat next to Krist,he looked like a sad puppy.Me,Chad,and Krist,all ordered food while Kurt got some beer.i nibbles on my food while Chad ate his food like a caveman,Krist smacked his forehead and told him to eat like a normal person.Kurt and I laughed,"hey babe can I try some of your food?"he asked me.i blushed when he called me babe,"S-Sure."I stuttered.he grabbed his fork only to accidentally drop it,"ah fuck."he said.he went under the table,I jumped a bit and immediately blushed.

Without looking suspicious I looked down and saw Kurt rubbing my clit through my underwear,I ate my food and tried to ignore him but he was making me feel so good.i nearly whimpered when he stop and got back up,"got my fork."he said while grinning mischievously.i gulped,"I-I gotta go to the bathroom."I said.i got up from the booth and sped walked to the bathroom,I went into a stall and locked it.i exhaled,I closed the toilet seat down and sat down.i spread my legs out a bit and lifted up my skirt,I was wet.i bit my lip,I hesitantly put my hand down on my area.i bit my lip and closed my eyes as I began to rub my clit,i whimpered.

Part two in the next chapter😏