12

A/N
Christ he's staring into my soul

A/NChrist he's staring into my soul

Let's uh

just start the chapter😅

Christine's pov
I strummed my guitar,bored out of my mind.i couldn't wait for nighttime,I wanted to see Kurt.i was contemplating on calling him for an hour,"the sun shines down on a lonely day
I wake up feeling not okay
So many bad thoughts
take up space
The sun disappears on a lonely night."i sang one of the songs I came up with.

Quick A/N:Fun fact-I just came up with that
Damn I'm good
Maybe I should turn that into an actual song!
Anyways,back to the book

I exhaled,putting my guitar down and staring at my ceiling.i could feel myself slipping as I zoned out,I was almost completely zoned out...that was until I heard a knock on my window.i shot up from my bed and snapped back into reality,"who the fuck was that?"I thought.i knew that it wasn't Winnie because she used to do this a lot until my parents gave her a spare key,"maybe it's a serial killer?ooo that would be cool and scary."I thought as I got out of bed.

I walked to my window and opened it,only to see Kurt."Kurt?"i said,he turned around and looked at me.his sky blue eyes piercing my heart,"what are you doing here?"I asked him."I...I couldn't wait any longer to see you again Christine."he admitted,I hesitated for a moment.i then held out my hands,he gently grabbed them both.i then pulled him up and through the window,he landed on my carpeted floor."oof."he said,"you ok?"I asked as I helped him up."Yeah I'm fine."he replied,"well...welcome to my room."i said.i sat back down on my bed and grabbed my guitar,"nice guitar."he said as he sat next to me."thanks,it was my aunt's."i explained,"can you play something for me?"he asked.

I blushed,"U-Uh."I stuttered."shit,I'm sorry I should've asked.i don't want to make you uncomfortable-"I cut him off,"N-No,no,it's ok Kurt.i just...I've never played my music in front of anyone,not even my own parents or Winnie."I admitted.he froze,looking shocked."Well then...let me be your first..."he said,I blushed."first to hear your music I mean!"he quickly corrected himself,I giggled."Ok,ok.this is my first song so don't judge,ok?"i said,"I promise."he said as he made an x motion on his chest.i but my lip,"alright Christine,you got this.just,don't fuck this up."I thought.