36

Christine's pov
When Kurt slowly got better we knew we had to move,we delayed the tour long enough and we knew people needed us.Dave helped me load everything into the van while Krist took care of Kurt,who was slowly getting better."alright everything's locked and loaded!"Dave said,"now we just need to get Krist and Kurt."i said.Dave followed me as we searched for Krist and Kurt,we found them chatting and looking at the woods near the motel we were staying at."yo guys!we're r-"i shushed Dave,"let's leave them alone for a minute."i said."huh?why?do they always do that?"he asked,"yeah,I remember when I would see them do that all the time."i said.

Flashback

Christine's pov
"Krist?Kurt?where are you guys?"I called out for Krist and Kurt,I was looking for them but couldn't find them.i then saw them staring out at the lake and forest,"oh there-"Chad shushed me and stood in front of me."what's going on?"I asked him,"they're having a moment."he replied."a moment?"I asked,he nodded."usually they like to take a moment for things to settle in."he explained,I looked at Krist and Kurt."does it do something?"I asked,"it calms them down,of course it doesn't work on me but I think it could work on you."he said.i looked at him,then back at the boys.

End of flashback

Christine's pov
I slowly walked towards them,Dave followed me.i gently touched Kurt's shoulder,he turned around and saw me.Krist turned around as well and saw me and Dave,"is it time to go?"Kurt asked."Yeah,sorry I interrupted your moment."i said,"it's fine babe."he said.he gently kissed my cheek,"come on lovebirds we gotta go."Krist said.