41

Kurt's pov(haven't done that in a while)
I tapped my leg up and down,biting my nails and holding Christine's hand as we waited for the doctor.Krist and Dave were currently getting snacks from the vending machine,Christine was taking a nap on my shoulder since she was exhausted from throwing up.It fucking hurt me seeing hurt in pain,the last thing I wanted was to see my girl in pain."Kurt Cobain?Christine Heart?"we heard someone say,Christine woke up and we immediately stood up."so what do the results say doc?"Christine asked,"Y-Yeah is she ok?"i asked.i held Christine's hand tightly,"Christine is fine,in fact I have great news about her results."he said.

"I thought her being ok was great news."Krist said,I slight turned my head and saw him and Dave."well yes,but I have even more good news."the doctor said,"well what is it?"Dave asked with his mouth full of chocolate."Christine you're pregnant."the doctor said,"WHAT?!"we all exclaimed."you're pregnant,the results tested positive."the doctor said,looking at his clipboard.i was frozen,I didn't know how to react.last night I was contemplating on proposing to Christine,and now she's pregnant with my kid!"Kurt?Kurt?"I heard Christine say,"oh shit I think the doctor broke him."I heard Dave say.

I snapped back into reality,I looked at Krist and Dave.i then looked at Christine who was giving me a worried look,"Are you ok?"she asked."I...I..."I trailed off,not knowing what to say.i nervously looked at Krist,he nodded at me.i looked back at Christine,who was still looking at me worryingly."I gotta do this,it's now or never."I thought,"L-Let's talk outside."I said.

Christine's pov
Oh god is Kurt gonna break up with me?no,no,he'd never do that...right?i could feel Kurt holding my hand tightly as he led me outside,he seemed really nervous."C-Christine..."he stuttered,"last night I was contemplating something big,I thought that you wouldn't want to be with me forever.but,you haven't left me yet.you've stuck by my side like glue,caring for not just me but for Krist and Dave."he began to say.still holding my hand,he used his other hand to dig into my pocket."C-Christine Heart,uh...um..."he trailed off,he began to shake."Kurt,Kurt breath honey."i said,holding his hand.he gulped,he pulled someone out of his pocket.i looked down and saw it was a ring,I widened my eyes."Christine...will you marry me?"he asked tearfully,tears immediately began to roll down my cheeks.

"YES!"I sobbed,I hugged him tightly.he hugged me back,crying into my shoulder.we pulled away from the hug,Kurt shakily slipped the ring on my finger.i cried and smiled,I cupped his cheeks as I leaned my forehead against his.we heard Krist and Dave cheering in the background,we turned around and saw them hugging and jumping up and down while cheering.Kurt and I looked at each other,then we laughed.Krist and Dave ran towards us and hugged us tightly,Kurt and I managed to hold hands through the group hug.