55

No one's pov
A tired Christine laid in her hospital bed,holding Frances in her arms.Kurt laid beside her,his arm behind Christine's arm.they smiled and looked at Frances,"she's so beautiful."Christine whispered."yeah...just like her mom."Kurt said with a grin,"just like her dad."Christine said."no,just like her mom."Kurt said,"no,just like her dad."Christine and Kurt began to argue."oh god,the lovebirds are arguing."Krist jokingly said,they looked up and saw Christine's parents as well as Krist and Dave.Dave gasped and squealed when he saw Frances,he excitedly walked towards her."Can I hold her?"Dave asked in a begging way,Christine looked at Kurt.he nodded and said,"fine,but be fucking careful."Dave smiled as Christine gently handed him Frances.

Krist looked at Frances over Dave's shoulder,they both began to tear up."A-Are...are you you two fucking crying?"Kurt asked,"W-What?No-No way,we just...have something in our eyes."Krist lied.Christine giggled,"ok you two,let my parents hold them next."she said."ahh man."Dave said,he gently handed Frances to my mom."shes got your eyes Kurt."my mom pointed out as she held Frances,"she's got her mom's good looks."Kurt said.I glared at him,"no,she's got her dad's good looks."i said."oh brother,this is going to happen a lot isn't it?"I heard Dave ask Krist,"yeah...but that's what makes it nice."I heard Krist say.