13

Christine's pov
I strummed on my guitar,the strumming eventually turned into a melody.i closed my eyes and exhaled,I opened my eyes and focused on my guitar as I kept playing."the sun shines down on a lonely day
I wake up feeling not okay
So many bad thoughts
take up space
The sun disappears on a lonely night."I began to sing,"the moon takes over the lonely night
Darkness swirls around the girl
She cries and cries wondering why
Why did the sun leave her all alone?"I kept singing,really feeling the heart and emotion of my song.

"The sun shines through the girl's window
But she can't see it anymore
The darkness took over the lonely girl
And now she's gone,long gone
She's gone,long gone
She's gone
She's gone
Long gone."I finished the song,i exhaled and looked at Kurt who was star struck.he looked like he was tearing up,"shit,was that too emotional?"I thought.

"Uhh Kurt,are you-"

"I love you."

I widened my eyes and blushed,he widened his eyes and blushed as well."did I say that out loud?"he whispered,I nodded.he buried his face into his hands,I heard him say fuck.it was muffled,but I could hear him."hey,it's ok-"he cut me off,"it's not ok Christine!"he said.i could see that he was crying now,he got up from my bed."who am I kidding Christine?i like you,ok?nononono,I love you.all I ever think about is you,you're all that I want.you're like a fucking drug for me Christine,all I want is you:all of you.all I ever think about is being with you,cuddling with you,kissing you,fuck loving you!"he vented,"Kurt..."i said calmly.

Tears were now following down his cheeks as I watched him pacing around my room,"I want to kiss you so fucking badly Christine,but the last thing I'd want is for you to be uncomfortable.Men are pigs,I know that.fuck,I'm a man and I'm ashamed to be one."he kept venting."Kurt..."I tried to speak a little louder,I held his wrists.he stopped talking and looked at me,his hair was all over his face.i gently moved it out of the way and tucked it behind his ear,tears were rolling down his cheeks.i gently cupped his cheeks and wiped them with my thumbs,he looked away from me.was he embarrassed?"Kurt look at me."i said,he didn't response."look at me Kurt."i said,he slowly turned his head and looked at me.

There's a saying I heard once,actions speak more loudly then words.well my actions were about to be very loud,I bit my lip as I stared into his eyes.without hesitation I closed my eyes and kissed him,he stiffened up a bit.i felt him put his hands on my waist as he kissed me back,he put his hand on the back of my head as he gently backed me up against the wall.our kissing session was in rhythm,like the beat of a drum.we then both pulled away,panting as we both took in some breaths.i stared into his eyes again,"so...does this mean...I mean-are we...ya know?"he asked.i knew what he was trying to ask,so I gently kissed his cheek."does that answer your question?"I asked,he blushed and nodded quickly.

WOOOOOOOOO

THEY FINALLY KISSEDDDDDD