62

Dave's pov
Krist and I were waiting for Christine and Kurt at their house,apparently they had big news for us."what do you think it is?"i asked Krist,"huh?"he looked up from the book he was reading."the big news,what do you think it is?"I asked,he shrugged."Dave just cause I'm their best friend doesn't mean I know everything."he said,as I was about to say something else we saw the front door open."hey guys."Christine greeted us,"FRANNY!"I cheered when I saw Frances.she giggled and reached out for me,I grabbed her from Christine's arm."uncle Dave missed you Frances."i said to her,Krist cleared his throat."oh,right."i said,I gently put Frances down in her playpen."so what's the big news?what's going on?"Krist asked as Kurt locked the front door,they sat down on the couch.

"Christine is...pregnant."Kurt said.Krist and I widened our eyes,"I'm sorry what?"I asked."I'm pregnant."Christine said,I gasped loudly."that's incredible news!"I exclaimed,"I'm so happy for you guys!"Krist said.Kurt got up and walked off,"Kurt?"i said."let him go Dave,he's...got a lot on his mind."Christine said,"why?Isn't he happy?"I asked."he is,believe me he is.he's just..."she trailed off,"he's worried,isn't he?"Krist asked.she nodded,"worried about what?"I asked."a lot of things.for one,you guys have another album coming up.and once that gets released you'll go on tour,and then you'll go to a bunch of interviews,and then a European tour."she listed,"shit,why does he have to worry about all that?"I asked.

"He's the leader of the band,and while I'm the co-leader we both have a lot on our plate."Krist explained,Frances cooed.we all looked at her,I smiled at her and did a funny face."look,I'll talk to him.for now,focus on Frances."Krist said,"thanks Krist."she said.he nodded,he got off the couch and walked to Christine and Kurt's room."you have lunch yet?"I asked,she shook her head no."alright cause I'm starving and I feel like cooking."i said,she laughed."you know Dave,if you weren't a musician you'd be a great cook."she joked,I laughed.