30

Christine's pov
Man,where do I even start?i guess I should explain...well...everything.Nirvana was starting to become big,after they released Bleach they started to become popular,but unfortunately Chad left the band.it was sad to see him go,i eventually replaced him for a while until Krist found a permanent replacement.the dude's name his Dave Grohl,he was from another band called Scream but he was happy to join us.we left Aberdeen and began to go on tour,it was hard saying goodbye to my parents and friends but I knew that it was better to go with Kurt and then guys then to stay back and home and wait for him.Winnie and Owen sometimes come see us on tour so that's nice,and I feel like I've certainly changed a lot.i dyed the end of my hair swamp green and completely changed my look,which Kurt liked a lot.

He can never keep his hands on me,he always makes me sit on his lap and we're always cuddling.Dave was new to all of this which was adorable,you should've seen his face when Krist explained everything to him.Kurt and I walked back to the van and saw Dave standing on top of the van,shirtless and howling like a wolf."and I thought Krist was weird."i said,"hey!"Krist exclaimed.Kurt and I laughed,"for your information lovebirds I am the mother and father of the group."he said."oh really?and what does that make Kurt and Dave?"I asked,"my children."Krist replied.right as he said that Dave jumped off the top of the van and cheered while running around,Krist made a face and Kurt and I once again laughed.